My Magic + & Premiere Pass

Going off topic but does anyone know how to cancel or change a park you fast pass +'d? I was showing a co worker how to pic fast pass on one of our decided days and now am not sure how to cancel or switch to where we will likely go.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Out of curiosity, anyone that has their Premier Passport (the one for Disneyland/Disney World) linked to their MDE, what does it show up as? Mine just shows up as a generic admission card. Just wondering if that is the case for everyone.

I just had my pass reissued, and linked by typing in the 12-digit code.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, anyone that has their Premier Passport (the one for Disneyland/Disney World) linked to their MDE, what does it show up as? Mine just shows up as a generic admission card. Just wondering if that is the case for everyone. I just had my pass reissued, and linked by typing in the 12-digit code. Thanks!

Generic for me too.

Out of curiosity, anyone that has their Premier Passport (the one for Disneyland/Disney World) linked to their MDE, what does it show up as? Mine just shows up as a generic admission card. Just wondering if that is the case for everyone. I just had my pass reissued, and linked by typing in the 12-digit code. Thanks!

It show that we are using APs but it doesn't say which one.

My guess they are not active then at WDW. And the default is 7 days in MDE since it doesn't know. I'm going to call DL to verify our passes have been activated for WDW.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My guess they are not active then at WDW. And the default is 7 days in MDE since it doesn't know. I'm going to call DL to verify our passes have been activated for WDW.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just wondering what DL said about your passes being activated at WDW.

Does anyone have both Premiere pass and family members that have hoppers on their MDE? Is there any problem with it?

I leave in 7 days for DL and still nervous about upgrading.

I had THE hardest time with this.

What they found was that if you bought your pass at Disneyland, even if it's the RDIF enabled cards, they won't always link to MDE (MyMagic+). I had to go through SO many Cast Members and IT people to get my card to link properly. Eventually the IT people told me to go to Guest Services at Disney World and tell them my pass was lost and to issue me a new one! LOL!

The funny thing is, that is what finally worked for me!

I still show one old "lost" pass as inactive, and I am unable to delete it, and my profile still shows me with a linked pass that doesn't expire until 2030! Oh well, as long as my current pass is linked and working, that is all that matters.

By the way, mine also shows a generic pass icon. I wish it would show with the Premier icon instead though.

VERY FRUSTRATING. Especially because we pay the most out of anyone for our passes!

Thank you, that is exactly the information I needed. As much as I want to get the TIWL card it is not worth me losing making FP+. I need to be able to have my AP linked before I get to FL. We will be there New Years week and with three teen girls need the FP+, rope drop every morning is just not in the cards for us.

I think I'll just keep the package and not upgrade.

Thank you, that is exactly the information I needed. As much as I want to get the TIWL card it is not worth me losing making FP+. I need to be able to have my AP linked before I get to FL. We will be there New Years week and with three teen girls need the FP+, rope drop every morning is just not in the cards for us.

I think I'll just keep the package and not upgrade.

Good choice! Do NOT upgrade them at Disneyland. Their systems seem to sync up incorrectly with Disney World. ALWAYS (if possible) get your Premier Passport cards at WDW. That is my advice.

MyMagic+ is going to begin testing at DL in late 2014/2015 and once both systems are on Magic Bands and RDIF, this problem will go away. FINALLY they will have unified entry between both parks.

If I wait to upgrade at WDW I would not be able to make FP+ before I get there. correct? I would have to cancel my 7day hopper if I was going to upgrade.

I was not able to successfully enter my Premier AP online, but I just was able to scan it using the smart phone app.

Melissa

I was finally able to get my pass linked - took four phone calls. Do NOT let them give you a ticket and "email you when it is done," it will never happen. Call the Internet help desk. I had to hold for 30 minutes, then the girl told me she did not think they were linkable. She passed it over to the escalation team who were able to link them via some process involving comp tickets... I have no idea. The entire phone call was 50 minutes long. If you get someone who says they can't do it, ask them to escalate it - and stay on the line so that doesn't get put on the back burner!

I'm so confused by all of this. We got Premier Passes at DL on Labor Day. I came right home and they linked up just fine. I now have FP+ reserved for our December stay. No problems at all. I'm wondering why I was so fortunate?!?:confused3

Hi all. I got my Premier AP at Disneyland prior to the price hike in June knowing we heading to WDW this January. I had no issues linking DH's, DS3's and my passes to MDE. DH was able to do FP+ at 60 days and customize MBs for his trip this week (F&W Marathon). Today is his first day at WDW and he said MB works great for everything except the pass. He had to do a separate entrance into the park. He has his first set of FP+ tomorrow so I'll keep you all posted!

Hoping when I get my premiere pass, it all links up. I will be purchasing in CA since I live here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter