My long over due 1st post

MrsNesbitt

just back from Disney
Hello, I have been lurking around the boards for sometime now. I am starting to feel like a voyeur so I thought I should figure out how to post and participate. My hubby and our five, 1 princess and 4 sons, have been going to WDW for many years. It has been a perect place for our Down Syndrome son to explore and enjoy. He thinks it is his second home. We are down to two teenage boys now so trips are more manageble and afforable. ;) The Disboards are a great fix between trips. A big thank you to everyone!

:welcome:

I bet I have you beat!!!

Been a member since 2003 and just started posting!!!!:scared1: :confused3

lol! nice thats a good benefit!!! I bet you have read a lot of things on here. I found this website and I couldn't have imagined how someone wouldn't have gone crazy just trying to direct myself and read some threads is crazy there are so many!

Thanks for the welcome! Do you think you will ever post a dining review or a trip report? I think I will just keep lurking around those boards for a little while longer.

welcome.gif

Thanks for the welcome! Do you think you will ever post a dining review or a trip report? I think I will just keep lurking around those boards for a little while longer.

MAYBE......:confused3

Trust me I admire the members who take the time to write a TR and to be so darn detailed I fear I would bore most here!!! And more importantly we have been to disney 5 times and NEVER stayed onsite before or really eaten at a nice disney rest....So this trip will be full of 1sts!!!

:cheer2: glad to have you jumping on board. I went to WDW in 2006. It was my very first time and I was 50 years old. How sad is that!

Welcome to the boards..I'm sort of new. Came around in November but life got in the way. But now I'm back.

Hope you enjoy your trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter