My Little Pony boxes back at DTD

livndisney

DIS Veteran
Yesterday 1/3, Mickey's Mart had a shelf of the MLP boxes for 9.95.

I know several people on the Dis were looking for them.

we were there 1/7 and they had a ton of them. We bought one ane it was really cute! All of the accessories were the same in the boxes just the ponies were different, at least thats what I saw in the 1o or so boxes I looked in.

But it's not the fill your own box, correct? I thought I read that the boxes that were there were leftover pieces that they're just trying to get rid of.

I believe these have the fill your own pieces, the boxes are just already filled. I'm not 100% sure what's in the boxes since the parts were imediately mixed with other pony parts we already had. But there were little skirts, I believe one was minnie, a cinderella one with glass slippers, and a inker bell one with wings (I may be wrong but I think this was what was in the box). There was a full size my little pony, boxes had different color ponies. And there were some othe accesories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter