My Letter To Disney!

MissVMK678:0)

Disney Obsessed
Dear Reader,
I am writing to you to tell you how shocked and upset i am over the closing of Virtual Magic Kingdom.
On the 5/21/08 the VMK network will be shut down and many people will be VERY sad or even crying!
I would like to tell you what VMK has done to change the lives of Children and Adults all over the world,I myself live in the Uk and found out about vmk in 2006 and i have been a player EVER since. Many Children who can not make friends in the real world have at least 1 virtual friend on vmk and that single friend has changed there life!
Before i heard the news about vmk closing vmk was a Happy and enjoyful place where kids and adults from around the world unite and form a close bond over vmk.
But as it is VMK rules we can not give out Personal Facts and Stuff about ourselfs meaning that most of us will lose contact with our vmk friends for life all though some of our vmk friends are on websites such as DIS and we can keep that bond strong as nails.
But as the time grows closer of the VMK Closing many vmk players will go and save themselfs from the PAIN of the Last day!
i HOPE you have took into light my idea of keeping the STRONG BONDS of vmk alive and saving us vmk players and also not losing your loyal people of the world
Thanks Alot
Danielle(PrettyBlondeOrange In vmk)

:thumbsup2 Very nice letter you put a lot of feeling into it and it shows :) You should be very proud of yourself :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter