• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My latest Fiesta purchase for the Fall season, and a look at my Spring/Summer collection

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
20150713_141138 (1).jpg

Here is a pic of my spring/summer Fiestaware place setting. And I just went online at Kolhs and bought a fall setting. Here is what I got.

6- Paprika Dinner plates

6- Ivory Buffet plates

6- Paprika Bistro Medium serving bowls

1- Paprika Utensil Crock

Total- $252.75, plus $40 in Kohls Cash, 4% back from TopCashBack, and 1% from my Disney Visa

Absolutely lovely.

I have always loved to look at Fiesta dinnerware but my biggest fear is that the plates and cup handles would get hot in the microwave.

Could you please tell me if this is a valid concern? Thank you sooo much.

P.S. Your color combination is outstanding.

Absolutely lovely.

I have always loved to look at Fiesta dinnerware but my biggest fear is that the plates and cup handles would get hot in the microwave.

Could you please tell me if this is a valid concern? Thank you sooo much.

P.S. Your color combination is outstanding.

I've used fiesta ware for several years and never had an issue where it gets hotter than any other plate would in the microwave.

I appreciate getting the reply about the normal amount of heat. Thank you SO MUCH for your help.

Love my fiesta, too. Oven, micro, dishwasher it goes everywhere. Only exception is utensils with plastic handles that aren't dishwasher safe.

Terri

It looks lovely!! I have been collecting Fiesta dishes for about 15 years now. I don't do any particular color scheme, rather I try to collect all the colors! I have about 20 or so place settings! I also have many of the platters, baking dishes, pie plates, canisters, etc.. My kitchen is a veritable rainbow of colors! LOL!

561006_4471980681384_1572650898_n.jpg

Here is an old picture of my hutch and you can see some of the dishes. I actually have more than that now! It's an addiction!

Oh god!! My wife has tons of fiesta settings and it just sits in boxes in the attic. She has these new settings from arhaus.

Well I actually just use mine for decor!:tilt: My daughter thinks I'm crazy, having it just for decor and the looks of it. But I do love it. And I know that what I bought for the Fall season is not complete. I will need other things as well. Like flatware and such. Endless.

Side note, can you get the Christmas tree plates anywhere other than Fiesta direct? Does Macys or Belks ever carry them?

Last edited:
I only like to use solid white dishes myself but your summer place settings look very pretty. If it's not solid white I don't like to eat off of it or use it. :) So if you don't eat off of them, do you just dust them off/rinse them every few days or what? lol

Dust them off about once a week. The flatware does need washing off now. May get around to doing that this weekend. Shouldn't take about ten minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter