My Last Day as a Teen

CursedCarolers

Mouseketeer
Today is my last day as a teen. I know that none of you know me and that's totally cool. But I just wanted to say that I've been a longtime lurker (even before my sign up date) and occasional poster on the boards so...Why not celebrate here? I mean after all Disney is all about celebrating.

As of yesterday, I'm officially a Disney Cast Member. I moved 3000 miles and joined the Disney College Program and I'm working at Disneyland Resort. I mean I've only been official for like a day but I love it so far and look forward to the next 7 months. I probably won't post on the boards much while I'm here cause I want to enjoy my time with all the people I'm meeting and my spare time talking to my friends back home.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope everyone is having a very merry unbirthday. 'less of course it IS your birthday. In which case...happy birthday!

Congrats! I have 5 more days left as a teen. I will turn 20. :(

Good luck being a CM! Sounds fun.

WOW! COngrats on being a CM!!! Hope you have an AMAZING time working for Mickey!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll be turning 21 in a couple of months, it's not so bad not being a teen anymore, in fact being 20 is extremely AWESOME :thumbsup2
Hope you have a fantastic birthday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter