My kitty died this morning :(

I am sorry for your loss. :hug:

I still miss my kitties that have passed away.

The two girls keep looking around the house everywhere. The one that has never tried to get out the front door of either place we have lived was even trying to see if her brother was out there today.

I wish I could do something to make them feel better and know what is going on.

I am so sorry for your loss! Losing animals is really really tough. Furbabies really do become part of the family.

Our 3 month old "Cheddar" had to be put down today for feline leukemia. He was fine 7 days ago. Now I need to have our 3 other cats tested.....

So very sorry to hear that about Mickey, kamik. :hug:'s He sounds like he has been a great buddy, But, keep in mind......

rbowx.gif
Rainbow Bridge
rbowx.gif

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.
Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

www.petloss.com

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

I am sorry for your loss.

My mom's male cat was being chased up the steps by her female cat (they were the best of friends and often chased each other). My mom was sitting on the couch and he jumped to get on her lap and died in mid-air. He was fine once second and gone the next. The vet said heart attack.

I do believe it is hard for kitties to lose their friends. My little girl looked for her brother for a long time. Lots of love and attention will help you all through this hard time.

(((hugs)))

I woke up in the middle of the night and found one cat sleeping in one of his spots (he would sleep in his crate alot) and the other in the kitchen staring at the food bowls like she was waiting for him to get hungry and come out of hiding.

I am going to finish his memorial stone today. We have some flat slate rocks in the backyard and I am paining it with some of the paints used for model planes and cars to put back there for him. At least it happened after we were in our house so we had a backyard to put him in. I would have hated having to leave him.

We are supposed to go to Disney on the first, I know it sounds silly but a part of me is worried that the other two will think we left them too.

So sorry to hear that your cat passed away. Too young, and so unexpected. I have three cats, and I know how important they are in our lives. :hug:

So sorry, OP, that you've lost your cat :(

One of ours has given us some scares. Eating stuff he found who knows where. And he's had a couple if seizures. Our vet told us it's not uncommon for cats to pass quickly, I think she said because of the size of their hearts

:grouphug:

I am so sorry. I know you must have been in total shock to lose such a young kitty. :sad1:

I'm so sorry. It's such a shock particularly when one is that young. It's so not your fault in any way. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter