My kitchen is 100% COMPLETE! YEAH!!

It's beautiful! I especially love your ceiling.

Is that a warming drawer under your double oven? I am thinking of adding one under mine, which is an identical layout to yours. (Was supposed to be part of our kitchen remodel but got bumped from the budget after emergency vet surgery...good thing he's cute!)

Have you had a chance to try it out and just wondering how you like it?

Great job and enjoy your new room.

I warmed bread in it and it worked fine. Of course I could have done it in the oven too. I think I will use it around the holidays more.

Dawn,

Your kitchen is just lovely. I love the pendant lights and all the Disney touches you have put in it that make it "home"

Your kitchen looks beautiful.

I moved out of my Little Rock condo for major renovation on Sept. 1. With all I've been through this year I can't even remember what I've picked out.

I'm not too excited about my new kitchen yet as it is still going to be very, very tiny. I wanted to move a wall and take in some of the living room, but it just was not feasible in a condo.

But I can't wait to see my new ceilings, floor, baseboard, trim etc. I had a ton of homemade built in shelves that looked like some guy built them in the 80s to match his electronic equipment. It took two guys over a day just to get them out.

oh Dawn, I love it, it is beautiful!! I love neutral too:thumbsup2

Absolutely beautiful kitchen! Love it!

Love it! Are your cabinets custom made by your carpenters?

No, they are Kraftmaid, but as we discovered, the Kraftmaid oven cabinet does not accommodate a double wall oven and a warming drawer. They literally had to rip it and rebuild parts of it. They also had to reconstruct a couple of other things too.

I love it! (And I'm a fall colors kind of girl.) It's amazing how, when something is done "right", you can appreciate it whether it's your style or not!!! Just beautiful. Oh, and those ceilings are gorgeous.
Enjoy your new kitchen!

Your kitchen is just amazing. I love everything about it. It is exactly what I dream of. Enjoy and congratulations on a beautiful room!!!:goodvibes

Absolutely gorgeous! I love white walls too, and accessorizing with color.

I just wanted to add I like the southwestern print you have on the wall... I've seen that same artist's work alot on my trips out west.

I warmed bread in it and it worked fine. Of course I could have done it in the oven too. I think I will use it around the holidays more.

Thanks! I'm sure you will enjoy it. I'm looking forward to putting one in.

:worship: I think it is knock-out cool. While I love everything I see, the lighting fixtures are my fave...I absolutely love mother of pearl stuff and unless I am wrong these are right up my alley, awesome choice. The light coming in, the way you tied in with your existing ceilings and floor was no easy task I am sure. Enjoy your new kitchen, I would be in there 24/7. All the Disney treasures simply add to the beauty. I also think you are going to be able to add touched for any holiday easily with the color selections you have made..just love it.

I just wanted to add I like the southwestern print you have on the wall... I've seen that same artist's work alot on my trips out west.

I love southwestern art. I have three prints. I like reminders of where we have been. I have Hawaiian prints in my living room and bedroom. Two are vintage and three are by Hans Erik Olson. You wouldn't even know they were from Hawaii or tropical unless you had been there and then you would recognize it right away. On of my neighbors thought the hillside of Haleakala was in New England...except you can see the Pacific ocean and West Maui below. The southwestern print you see is barely in the kitchen, more in the hallway. (open floor plan)

:worship: I think it is knock-out cool. While I love everything I see, the lighting fixtures are my fave...I absolutely love mother of pearl stuff and unless I am wrong these are right up my alley, awesome choice. The light coming in, the way you tied in with your existing ceilings and floor was no easy task I am sure. Enjoy your new kitchen, I would be in there 24/7. All the Disney treasures simply add to the beauty. I also think you are going to be able to add touched for any holiday easily with the color selections you have made..just love it.

Actually the dining area was an addition 16 years ago. We had a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a mud room. We were not the original owners. We decided to give up the mudroom so we could eat with our feet on the floor. :rotfl: I drew the picture and the plan and took it to the builder who is also our neighbor and I said, "I want you to build this". He told me that he doesn't do additions. I said, "If I have someone else do it, and it comes out awful, every time you drive by to go home, you will be sorry". :rotfl2: He did it. The carpenter who actually did it was the same one who did my kitchen this time. He had to patch the wood floors because of a heat stain from where the oven was, and one from something else. You can't even tell. Where the glass cabinets are that separate the dining area, that was a load bearing and wet wall, so we ran the support beam through the cabinets. It looks like it just belongs there. T. is such a good carpenter. He takes his time.

How long did it take for this project to get done, start to finish? You have totally inspired me now!!! But being a familyof 6 without a kitchen during renovation completely scares me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter