My kids just surprised me with......

FTWFAN

DIS Veteran
breakfast at the computer!!!!;) :D ;) :D ;)

While the kids were still watching cartoons, I decided to have a little quiet time at the computer. I had some ebay auctions ending and wanted to check on them. DD(6) came to see what I was doing. I told her what I was doing and that I would soon be finished because I was getting hungry. She left. The next thing I know, she and her brother(7 1/2) were coming back to me with a cookie sheet in the hands. I thought "what are they doing?" They announced that they had made breakfast for me. On the cookie sheet was a plate with a chocolate chip waffle and a fruit loop waffle (still very cold I may add) covered in syrup! Also, they had some grapes and rose petals(DD had run out to my flower garden). They were so proud of themselves!:D I took a few bites of the waffles(have you ever eaten still half frozen waffles???) and told them I needed something to drink. While they were gone I cut up the waffles into small bites(I actually ate a couple more bites). They soon returned with a glass of coke(with a rose taped to the side of the glass). I drank a little and told them I was "stuffed". They were so precious. They told me they would put the tray on the table so I could finish later.

Aren't kids precious? I am so glad that we are all going to Outback in a little while so I can eat and not let them know that I really didn't eat much of what they brought me. Now I must go see what the kitchen looks like. See you later!!!!!!

that is soooo sweet!! Mine are usually begging me to get off so that they can use it! Enjoy your Sunday!

What a great Sunday morning story. Kids are amazing. Sometimes they can really surprise you!!

Kids are great :)

JGHRA
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter