My kids just earned $120

pocomom

Brr.....
My 11 and 8 year olds earned a little over $120 this week selling extra produce from our garden to our neighbors! I told them they could set up a little "farm" stand. and posted it on FB and through some yard sale site. The deal was they had to help with some of the labor in the garden, weeding etc. Most of our stuff isn't even in season yet. It was largely lettuce and salad greens. But the girls added free delivery and used their bikes to bring it over to a couple of neighbors houses and everyone was giving them $20 and telling them to keep the tips! Thought I would pass along the idea- at this rate my kids will have more saved for disney then I will!

So happy for your kids and what generous neighbors you have :thumbsup2

Good job kids!! Those are some enterprising children you have there - before you know it they'll be surprising YOU with trips to Disney lol!

That is such a great idea. I would pay extra for fresh farm produced delivered to my house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter