• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My kids are loving Enchanted!!

Fall1

DIS Veteran
I wouldn't have thought of Enchanted as a movie for young kids, but my 3 1/2 year old DS and DD are LOVING it! They would watch it over and over again all day if I let them.

That movie is so cute and so funny!! I wish they would have some representation of it at WDW or at least a couple toys!

Such a great movie! My kids get hysterical every time the Prince sings, "I've been dreaming ..." :goodvibes

That's my favorite Disney movie! :goodvibes I love the way they integrate scenes from classic Disney movies.

Its a favorite of my daughters' too! They first saw it when it was aired on TV one day about a year & a half ago. I didnt think they would like it since it wasn't fully animated, but I wanted to watch it. Turns out, they loved it! They loved it so much that I recorded it on TV the next time it was on,a nd then ended up getting them the DVD! They still ask to watch it several times a week.

My kids love it too, even my 7 and 8 yr old sons! I know merchandise was available around the time the movie was in theaters but rarely do I see things in the stores anymore. My dd has a plush Giselle I got for her a couple of years from the Disney Store.

:cool1: All of my family love that movie even my DH who would probably never admit that to his macho friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter