My kids are getting a Thanksgiving surprise!

Sandi S

Sew Crazy for Disney!
My mom and I have been planning our upcoming Disney trip since my husband suggested it in March (he isn't going - went last year and that will hold him for quite a while, but my mom really wants to go, so this all works out). My children, however, have NO idea that we are driving to Florida on Saturday. I'm going to spring it on them tomorrow.

I. Can. NOT. Wait.

It's been trickier keeping this secret from my kids than I could have imagined, but I did it...and I even made a bunch of custom outfits for my daughter and shirts for my boys (and mom and me). We are having Thanksgiving dinner at mom's house and I'm going early to set up the surprise - packing everything in boxes and wrapping for Christmas. (After all, THIS is their Christmas gift.) When they get there with DH, it will be reveal-time.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter