• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My kewl game-again!!!!

Star Tours!! Whats the name of the ride that "it rained, and rained, and rained...."it also is an aquarium

hey guys whatup? nmh just chillin. I dunno the answer will u please post it? THANX! BYE :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :pinkbounc :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :pinkbounc :earsgirl:

It was the Living Seas...this show has a charcter named Ricky Rat(that dress up like Mickey MOuse and says...hello,hello..welcome to my theme park,hows it going??)

Mr.toad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( It was my favorite ride!!! :(

Well whats the ride that is in Norway???

Rock N Roller Coaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

New one....What ride are u going through all sorts of car tess? (Easy, I know):bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Test Track!
Ok, where do you see piartes raid a town?
castle01.gif

Peter Pan

What attaraction at EPCOT has the latest technology in games and such.

That's Snow White.

I don't know about the EPCOT one, though.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

My answer was Innoventions.

Whats the ride where you ride thru famous scenes of movies??

its called a Dole Whip..in adventureland

In what land is the ride Barnstormer located in??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter