My Itenerary....What do you think??

uva185

DIS Veteran
I am taking my friend Beka to Disney for her first time ever. :banana:

I want to make sure she see's as much as possible. What does everyone thing of the itenerary I have made below?

Wednesday:
Fly to Orlando
Check-in by 11am
Magic Kingdom
Pool break and dinner
Magic Kingdom Extra Magic Hour (closes at 12)

Thursday:
Blizzard Beach (10-3ish)
Epcot (4-12?) - Extra Magic Hour
(Dinner in Italy then Watch Illuminations)

Friday:
Typhoon Lagoon (10-2ish)
MGM (3-7:30) - Must do: Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, & Little Mermaid
Dinner at Victoria & Albert's at 9:30

Saturday:
Epcot (11-3ish)
Magic Kingdom (5-9) - Gotta see Wishes on our last night!

Sunday:
**Open**
We will do whatever she chooses.
Leave for the airport at 6:30.

I think I would go over to Epcot on Sunday for a few hours to really experience all Epcot has to offer takes a lot of touring.Have a magical trip. :goodvibes :sunny: :flower: :earsboy: :wizard:

If your friend is not a HUGE swimmer, sacrifice one of the water parks to spend more time in MK or Epcot.

And maybe stay flexible. If you are happy where you are and don't have a PS somewhere else...go with it!

2gether said:
If your friend is not a HUGE swimmer, sacrifice one of the water parks to spend more time in MK or Epcot.

And maybe stay flexible. If you are happy where you are and don't have a PS somewhere else...go with it!

The only priority seating I have is for Victoria & Albert's so I will definitly plan on being flexible. Personally I would rather skip Typhoon Lagoon and go to MK or Epcot, but she will definitly be interested in beach & swimming activites. She wanted to go to a Florida beach for a few days but we wont have a rental car so we cant do that. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter