My intellectual question of the day...swirlies?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
I'm serious about this. Has anyone ever actually given or received a swirly????:rotfl: I see this all the time in movies and always wondered:confused3 Please, serious responses only:lmao:

No...I don't think I have.
I'm pretty sure I haven't.

I just want to clarify here....where I come from, a swirly is sticking someone's head into the commode and flushing, I'm just sayin':rolleyes1 Carry on
tada.gif

I just want to clarify here....where I come from, a swirly is sticking someone's head into the commode and flushing, I'm just sayin':rolleyes1 Carry on
tada.gif

That's what I thought and I'm sticking with my first answer.:cool2:

Ok people, let's keep it clean here...we don't want a dirty swirly thread.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

No, but I've given and recieved a few wet willies.

My uncles use to hold me above the toilet and threaten to all the time..and now I torture my ds6 w/the same..too bad it doesn't work..he thinks it's hilarious and all it does is hurt my back:lmao: :rotfl2: brings back a lot of memories though:laughing:

Am I the only one who watched Seinfeld? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The big finish? Counterclockwise.............:yay:

::yes::

;)

(I am guessing that you did a google, too! :scared1: )

Bless Cantw8, Father, for she has, albeit unintentionally, sinned!:sad2:

still wanna be a Mod with me???:rotfl2: If y'all will excuse me now, I'm going to go put on a Depends and try to get back to work:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter