My husband just diagnosed with Lymphoma....

My prayers are with you. Stay positive----they have come so far in treating that! Making great advances daily.

What wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you and your entire family! :hug:

God is good all the time... All the time God is good. That is wonderful news. I got so emotional over this post. I couldn't imagine what you went through.

Oh yeah, I would have a celebration visit to Disney!:goodvibes

I was also diagnosed with NHL Stage IV. The good news is that it was 15 years ago. When first diagnosed, I was given no hope for more than 5-7 years. I had a year of heavy chemo and had five recurrences which were treated in a variety of ways. I had what they called "bad actor" lymphoma as it didn't respond too chemo the way most did.
I am here to cherish 3 grandchildren I saw brought into the world and have experienced so much life so much more fully because I learned just how precious every day is. I have made about 20 trips to WDW with family and friends because we find so much joy there.
Next week I have another ct scan. It is a roller coaster ride in itself but I believe that no matter what the scan shows I will survive to enjoy many more trips with my family. I have taken Rituxan twice now and it is a miracle drug that I first heard about at the Wonders of Life pavilion shortly after my diagnosis. Also I have know many people who are 15, 18, 20 year survivors of NHL.
God bless you and your family. Have faith and believe that everything will be fine! Write me any time you need a boost. Fran

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter