My husband is watching 'Men In Black' for the 100th time!!!!

DH enjoyed the HP and Lord of the Rings movies (they're all on my "don't interrupt me, I'm watching my favorite movies AGAIN" list), but wouldn't watch them over and over, but the one movie we DO watch every time it's on is Ocean's 11. It kills me the way Brad Pitt is eating something almost every time you see him.

Oh yeah DF does. Any action movie that is on he'll watch it. He's seen most of them at least 5x.

There are so many movies I can watch over and over again ad either cry or laugh like it is the first time I have ever watched it:

Christmas Vacation ( that was on this morning)
HP
You've Got Mail
The Wedding date
Steel Magnolias
Austin Powers (the 2nd one)
Wedding Crashers
Step Brothers
The Hangover

There are many more........

I can relate to OP's DH. There are movies that I've seen many times, countless times. When ever they're on TV also, I watch them. MIB is one of these movies, as is Jurassic Park, Home Alone, Scream, Austin Powers 1 & 2 and Outbreak.

Oh yeah, and any HP movie of course.

Ocean's 11! I forgot about that one, I love that movie. I've seen it too many times. The Incredibles also, I've seen that one a lot.

My DS ALWAYS watches MIB whenever it is on!
No matter what part of the movie is on, he will
sit through it ALL the time! Gotta Love Will Smith!!!!;)

Movies I have to watch:

The Blues Bros
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Office Space

I love it when my favorite movies come on television. It doesn't matter that they're just a few feet from my dvd player, its just so much better when they're ALREADY on. Its a gift from the television gods.

My DH watches Joe Dirt every time it is on. Ughh. Also Back to the Future, Juraissic Park and Jaws. I'll watch Jaws with him but none of the others. My movie is Goodfellas.:worship:

Oh my goodness!! Dh has watched "Top Gun" so many times, I get nausous just hearing the music. And he's got my ds hooked also.

My DH's "go to" movies are Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein. We have them on DVD & VHS. Ugh! Cool Hand Luke is one that he watches each time it is on TV.

I love how every time K talks to J he calls him by a different name - "slick", "sport", etc.

Men in Black
Raiders of the Lost Ark
National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
Sixteen Candles
Breakfast Club
Pretty Woman
Dirty Dancing
Sleepless in Seattle

DH isn't like that with too many movies, but with TV shows it's a different story. He must have watched every single episode of Frasier and Seinfeld about 50 times and yet we STILL DVR them all, he STILL watches them and he STILL laughs his head off at them! I don't get it at all :confused3

This is my DH; no matter how many times he has seen the episode he will still watch certain shows EVERY time they are on. Family Guy, Mythbusters, America's Funniest Videos, M*A*S*H, Dirty Jobs.

My husband has certain movies on DVD that he watches at least once a week. Which I don't mind, because then he can't give me a hard time when I watch Pride & Prejudice, Sixteen Candles or Twilight repeatedly.

My DH's "go to" movies are Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein. We have them on DVD & VHS. Ugh! Cool Hand Luke is one that he watches each time it is on TV.

OMG! We just got home and what's on the TV tonight but Blazing Saddles!! Yes, he's laughing out loud at the "campfire scene". :rolleyes1

:sad2: Pirates of the Carribean, Pirates of the Carribean 2, Pirates of the Carribean 3....yea we own the movies and yes he watched the marathon last weekend. pirate: He actually was hurt that I didn't watch them with him.

It used to be Hunt for Red October. I swear he would sing the Russian National Anthem with a perfect accent at the most inappropriate(romantic) times. :sad2:

Our Jack Russell is named Trinity because of the Matrix. :cool2:

And don't get me started about Bettlejiuce or The Libranrian series. :3dglasses

But alas I am addicted to the DIS and he just doesn't get it. :surfweb:

ARMAGEDDON!!!!! It's in my top five. I own it and watch it at least once a month. I have an Armageddon night. I turn off all of the lights and watch it straight through with no distractions.

But that movie is so awesome on so many levels. I don't care what anybody says. I think that movie, along with Independence Day, were the forefront of the awesome, summer, action, mindless violence blockbusters we hold so near to our hearts today.

I don't care what anyone says about Transformers 2 or 2012. I don't want to be intellectually stimulated and emotionally moved every time I go to the movies for Pete's sake. Most of the time I just want to have fun; mindless, awesome, edge of your seat, robot butt-kicking, end of the world fun.

ARMAGEDDON!!!!! It's in my top five. I own it and watch it at least once a month. I have an Armageddon night. I turn off all of the lights and watch it straight through with no distractions.

But that movie is so awesome on so many levels. I don't care what anybody says. I think that movie, along with Independence Day, were the forefront of the awesome, summer, action, mindless violence blockbusters we hold so near to our hearts today.

I don't care what anyone says about Transformers 2 or 2012. I don't want to be intellectually stimulated and emotionally moved every time I go to the movies for Pete's sake. Most of the time I just want to have fun; mindless, awesome, edge of your seat, robot butt-kicking, end of the world fun.

Lol, while I couldn't stand Transformers, 1 or 2, or 2012, I love Armageddon. I remember it being the first movie I cried at, I remember I didn't cry at Titanic and a crushing-on-Leo 10 year old, but I did in Armageddon.

Band of the Brothers. I even bought him the DVD a few years ago. He's never opened the DVD but watches will still watch the mini series EVERY time its on!

Enemy of the State, every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter