my husband has been deleting e-mails from Disney Destinations!! Pin codes!

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
So today I tell my hubby that since we're switching to Fios we have to change all our e-mails that we get, and I was reading through all of them.. bacnk accounts, e-mails, Disney Destination e-mails... and he says "wait Disney destinations sends pin codes, I just deleted one today"!
So I tried going to disney destinations website to see if I could type in his email and see if there were any pins, but I dont think I can do that.
Is there a way to see your pins if you deleted your e-mail?

Oh man, my DH would SO be in the doghouse if he did that! Have you already checked his trash folder? I would call and tell the CM what happened. Maybe they'll take pity on you and look it up. Someone reported a similar story recently, and I think maybe she had to call 2 or 3 times, but they did look it up for her. I'd at least try it!

Call and ask the CM to check your name for pin codes. I have been doing it alot lately. I usually get a CM first that tells me it is impossible then I call back and the next CM says sure no problem. LOL.

Call and ask the CM to check your name for pin codes. I have been doing it alot lately. I usually get a CM first that tells me it is impossible then I call back and the next CM says sure no problem. LOL.

::yes::

Just keep calling back until you get someone who can help. Tell them what happened and they should be able to look up any PINs attached to your name.

OH boy I need to run and check my other email...I receive an email last week but it looked sort of like spam...I thougth it said disney destinations and there was a pin code at the bottom..it said contact your agent...but this email did not look very professional at all...does it say "WALT DISNEY" destinations...or just disney destinations? need to go look I might have deleted mine too :(

It says Disney Destinations. And you should be able to find it in the trash folder. Most email clients are setup not to empty the trash right away for just this reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter