My holy grail has been found!!

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
after years of searching and lost hope, I finally this evening managed to order a Peter Pan Pook a Looz

I'm so excited in anticipation for when this little guy will be delivered, and it looks like he will be here in time to accompany me on my upcoming Disney trip

I found two when browsing on eBay one was 99$ buy it now and the one I got was 39.99 plus to add to it he is new with tags!!

I know it may seem silly to be so excited but I am seriously happy I finally found one!!

I did a google image search and found this:

View attachment 112796

Not sure why they'd be hard to find honestly.

You try to find one
Peter was part of the original series, therefore was discontinued the earliest as other series over time were made

From what I've learned few peters were made as they are the hardest to find as no one wants to let go of them

Good for you OP! I'm glad you found it, and I'm sure the price you paid for it is worth it (and then some) to you.

Yes it was totally worth it to finally find one, to some ppl it may seem outrageous but that was realitively cheap. Especially authentic new with tags

I've wanted it for years so yes I was more than willing to pay for it

Congrats on the find! Ignore anyone who doesn't understand, there's always people who will want to rain on someone's parade. It's super cute and it sounds like you got a great deal! If you get the chance, post a pic of your collection!

Congrats on the find! Ignore anyone who doesn't understand, there's always people who will want to rain on someone's parade. It's super cute and it sounds like you got a great deal! If you get the chance, post a pic of your collection!
Yep, this!

Congrats to you! Peter Pan stuff is SO hard to find. It's always limited edition or retired. My oldest DD is a huge Peter fan so I go hunting for stuff to surprise her on her b-day, Xmas etc. but the prices are CRAZY most times. They finally came out with a Peter Pan Vinylmation collection and then pulled it immediately. I've just about given up, lol. Anyway, I think you scored. :)

Some deals are too good to be true. I'm always suspicious of very underpriced items, that I am unable to examine and authenticate.
I totally agree I'm always very hesitant if the price is too low I mean I'd love a great deal, but I also want authentic not fake so I try to keep it at reasonable prices for most part once items become discontinued gets tricky though

Well with pook a looz lol I only have him it was funny I liked a lot of them but was heart set on Peter.
image.jpg
Yep, this!

Congrats to you! Peter Pan stuff is SO hard to find. It's always limited edition or retired. My oldest DD is a huge Peter fan so I go hunting for stuff to surprise her on her b-day, Xmas etc. but the prices are CRAZY most times. They finally came out with a Peter Pan Vinylmation collection and then pulled it immediately. I've just about given up, lol. Anyway, I think you scored. :)

Thank you I feel like no body knows just how elusive Peter merchandise actually is (tinker bell sorta kicked him to the curb lol) and yes I have the animation series version vinyl but I too saw they came out with Peter set and took it away so quickly, I only managed to get 7 I'm missing the chaserimage.jpg
And then my pins lol I have more that aren't Peter related but this is what I take to parks always hunting new Peter pins lolimage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter