*** My HM Pins Checklists for Mobile Devices ***

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello Everyone,

Im starting up a new series of PDF checklists for use with Mobile Devices. Works great with iPad / iPhone but you can use it with any compatible PDF reader. I recommend PDF Expert

Just click the pin image to check it off.
Screen-Shot-2012-07-09-at-11.37.33-AM.png

The reader I use is PDF Expert for iPhone / iPad.

My Blog post is here

Here are the files, (click images)

DisneyWorld

-------2013-------------- 2012 -------------- 2011 ---------------- 2010 ---------------2009---------------2008---------------2007-------

DisneyLand

--------2013-------------- 2012 --------------- 2011 ----------------2010---------------2009--------------2008---------------2007-------

Learn how to sync your files across all your device with dropbox here.

I will release more files over the next few months.

If you like my PDF planning files please consider a donation to Give Kids The World to show your support. Any amount helps and it goes to a great cause. Please use THIS LINK to show your support for my files.
:thumbsup2Thanks All:thumbsup2

here is an image of the first page, Link to download in first post.
wdwhm2012.jpg

This is a fantastic idea! Thank you!

You should send this to ODPT, they might feature you.

pixiewings71 said:
Thanks, I'll check it out :)

At WDW now and using these on my Droid! Download Adobe Reader and Astro File Manager. You'll be able to create a shortcut using Astro on a home page. PM me if you need help.

At WDW now and using these on my Droid! Download Adobe Reader and Astro File Manager. You'll be able to create a shortcut using Astro on a home page. PM me if you need help.

Can you explain how this works on droid? Would be good for me to know so I can pass it on.

Thanks

Thank You!!! I have Adobe Reader but it still wasn't quite working, I am downloading Astro File Manager now. :) I'll definitely PM you if I need help!
:)

Hey Everyone,

I just posted about dropbox on my blog and how you can use it for your Disney Vacations.

You can also use it to sync these files.

Check it out here

Any advice on which iPhone app I should use to be able to edit these forms? Adobe reader doesn't seem to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter