My granny's gone

lovemygoofy

DIS Veteran
My granny had a major stroke this evening. No signs of any brain function at all. I need to be packing and getting things ready and all I can do is sit and cry.

The world has lost hell of a woman with a heart big as the sun and stubborn bigger than the moon. Please keep my family in your thoughts. They are hurting. I dont know how to tell my husband. He loved her almost more than I did. She said he was the first woman to love him unconditionally. She made the best pecan pie and tried like all get out to figure out a way to mail him one while away.

She always told me to believe in love and have faith and with those two you can't go wrong.

I'll miss you Granny Hazel.

Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't seen an update lately and I was wondering.

I'll be thinking of you.

I am so sorry! May you find comfort in all the good memories you have of your granny. :hug:

:hug: Keep strong, I don't know you personally but you have been a great shoulder to lean on for other DISers, so you can use my shoulder to cry on..... try to take a deep breath and keep going... you are a strong lady....:hug:

So many thoughts and prayers are with you right now.:hug:

My grandmother passed away in Oct. and it's so tough.

You're not alone.:hug:

So sorry, Tina. No one loves you like a grandparent. They are so hard to lose.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

During this difficult time please don't forget to take care of yourself.

Aw Tina, I'm so sorry. I know it's next to impossible now, but try to remember the good times you all have had. It will help ease the pain a bit. Don't ever forget that she knew exactly how much you loved her. God bless. :hug:

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Losing any family member is very difficult, but it always seems that grandparents hold a special place in your heart. Best wishes to you and your DH in these tough times.

Tina--You've always been kind and thoughtful posting here on the DIS and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
Peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss!:grouphug:

Tina, I know what you're feeling. I was heart-broken for a while when my gramma passed away from heart failure due to uncontrolled diabetes. She was only 69 tears old, and I was closer to her than I was to my own mother. I'm so feeling your pain. Will you have to make decisions to disconnect her, or has she already passed? Oh Tina, you always seem to be a strong woman, but with a loving heart. My prayers for you and yours. Thanks for letting us know a little about Granny Hazel. Over time, it may help you feel better to share some stories or memories you had with her. Hugs to you, Tina.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter