My goal this year, to see ALL of WDW!!!!!

I'm here, I'm here :cool1:. I will come back later and post some more, got to finish my project now :headache:.

I'm here too :) You sure have a lot planned, sounds like fun. I haven't been on the board for a while since we are not able to visit this year.

Wat to get use out of that AP :goodvibes

:welcome: We've had AP's this year too, and got real good use out of them, and made some real good friends from the Disboards here. Done lots of different things, and a few that I've never done for one reason or another!! I just want a different point of view for this next year, spice it up a bit for us. It's really nice to be able to go, ride one thing, or two, eat dinner, and then head home if it's too busy. Not feel like you wasted a whole day. In the warmer months, we eat dinner early, then head over after the afternoon thunder storms, and when it's cooler. So....now I have more of a purpose!! I got an older hidden Mickey book too, that I might pull out and see if I can find some more of the harder ones. That's always fun, and my Ds is REALLY good at spotting those!!

I'm here too :) You sure have a lot planned, sounds like fun. I haven't been on the board for a while since we are not able to visit this year.

YAAAAAY!!!! you made it!!! :woohoo: Glad ya made it, and I'm sorry you're not gonna be able to make it this year. That just sucks!!!

Hiya Christie

Came to check out "the quest" Sounds like a great time!! I will be in the World Sep 24th-Oct 3rd. Hanging with Kathy the first part of the week and Leanne the 2nd. WOuld love to see you and help with the "quest" Just let me know when :)

Hiya Christie

Came to check out "the quest" Sounds like a great time!! I will be in the World Sep 24th-Oct 3rd. Hanging with Kathy the first part of the week and Leanne the 2nd. WOuld love to see you and help with the "quest" Just let me know when :)

Hey!!!!!! Mary's here!!! :banana: It would be awesome to see you guys again!!! We do have a day planned with Leanne, I think the first, but not sure. Chris leaves for California that weekend, and wants to see everyone before he goes, so either that friday or saturday. I bet them girls are getting BIG!!! They do that very well don't they?

YAAAAY!!! Let the quest begin!!! For September, here's the plans!!

This weekend, I have Kim and Sami coming down, we're meeting up with some other Dissers Saturday, Tink, and Kodakfigment, I hope, I think we're gonna be at MK. Sunday, we're heading to AK with our weekend visitors.

The weekend of the 10th is my friend Melody's birthday weekend, I just picked her ticket up from our AF base this morning, and we'll head somewhere in the World that Saturday. I'm trying to come up with a plan for her!! We've been best buds since preschool, in each other's weddings, all that stuff. She's a teacher south of Tampa.

The weekend of the 17th is my mom's 60th birthday weekend, so probably no Disney that weekend, unless I can escape!! We are planning a Universal day sometime while my sister is in town, she's a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and wants to go see that part.

After that, some others are coming into town, Mary, Leanne, and Kathy, so I'll try to squeeze myself into their plans somehow!! :lmao: Just so I see them, that'll make me happy!! And all the kiddos!! I bet they're getting BIG!!!

So....that's month one plans!!! If anyone else comes into town, let me know, and I can certainly pop over to see you, meet you, etc!! As I said before, some of my best friends I've met on the Disboards!!!

On another note, those who follow me closely, no news from the biopsy yet. I got a dr's appt in the morning for a pill refill, so I'll ask them to call down to the diagnostic center to see if anything has been heard yet. So thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, concerns, everything. I truly am blessed!! :lovestruc

On another board, I saw about eating different cupcakes around the world. Have you tried the carrot cake cupcake, or redvelvet, or the famed peanut butter and chocolate cupcake at Starring Rolls. Or could just add desserts around the world. Or candy around the world. That could keep you even busier!!

On another board, I saw about eating different cupcakes around the world. Have you tried the carrot cake cupcake, or redvelvet, or the famed peanut butter and chocolate cupcake at Starring Rolls. Or could just add desserts around the world. Or candy around the world. That could keep you even busier!!

That is an awesome idea Tink!!!! I LOVE sweets!!!! we have had the red velvet cupcake, and the chocolate peanut butter one, when they had the vader one for SWW. I'm not a peanut butter fan, but that's an awesome Idea!!! January is mine and Julies' birthdays, 2 days apart, so we're gonna drink around the world, if we can get past Mexico!!! :lmao: We just love Cava!!!

I updated the rides on the first page that we accomplish this weekend, I'll update with pictures tomorrow morning!! I hope everyone had a good long weekend!!!!

My weekend was completely awesome, I got good news from the dr, that my lump biopsy was benign!!1 :woohoo: And my step daughter and her mom came down to help us with Disney on Saturday and Sunday.

They got here around 6ish Friday evening, we had grilled steaks and shrimp on the grill, and I got in the pool to clean it up. We ate dinner, and whoever needed a shower got one, and the alarm was set for 6 am!!!

I had planned to make and take a lunch for each of us, but we had another good fortune come down on us, and we got a long awaited for tax return, that was being held by the state for 6 months. Double WOOHOO!!! So, we decided not to bring lunch. Jenn couldn't meet us, she's one of us on the FL disboarders FB page, and she tried, but couldn't manage it. We got to the MK shortly after RD, so we missed the show. Bummer!!! I was walking this day, so I knew we'd be moving a little slow. We got on the resort monorail, the express one was was packed!!! Resort one was empty!!!

Here's me, Samantha and Tyler on the monorail.

Annualpass2011001.jpg

Chris

Annualpass2011002.jpg

Kim

Annualpass2011003.jpg

We got into the MK, and was greeted like Kendra said with the halloween decorations already!!

Annualpass2011004.jpg

Annualpass2011005.jpg

We watched the trolley come up with the singers and dancers, and Kim wanted to watch them, so we did.

Annualpass2011009.jpg

For the first ride, Sami wanted to do Stitch, and I just wanted to get that one over with on my quest, since I don't like that one too much.

Annualpass2011010.jpg

Annualpass2011011.jpg

Annualpass2011012.jpg

So....I got Stitch outta the ways!! :cool1: After that we headed towards Space Mtn. I like that ride, but sometimes it can hurt me pretty bad. I had taken my first dose of pills before we left the house, so they were in full force in me, so I was ready to go!!

Annualpass2011013.jpg

After that, we hung around in the Arcade to wait on Tink to join us! They said the couple they were meeting with was ON SM, so we would wait for everyone to get there. Once we were all together, we went to ride Buzz!!

I didn't get any pics on buzz!!! How in the world!!!???
After that we went to the TTA, there was a family in between my family and Michelle's family, and the family we just met was in the next car. So I did get a few pics!!

Annualpass2011017.jpg

Annualpass2011018.jpg

Annualpass2011019.jpg

After TTA, we went towards HM. Realized thatTink hasn't seen the new que!! So, My gang minus Chris went thru that area, with Tink's family, and they LOVED it!! Anakin had the most fun I do believe! The other family went thru, and I didn't see them again after that.

Annualpass2011027.jpg

Annualpass2011028.jpg

Annualpass2011023.jpg

Annualpass2011022.jpg

After HM, we headed to eat, and Tink and them went a different way for food, we said we'd meet up later!! So, Sami wanted a taco salad, so Pecos Bills we went!!! After that, we were looking at the little crystal stand right outside of PotC, and was looking since my mom's 60th birthday is coming up soon. I found a couple cute things, but they were kinda expensive, so I decided to just look elsewhere. Kim and Sami noticed that the pirate tutorial was going on, so they went to see it, since they're HUGE Jack Sparrow fans!

Annualpass2011030.jpg

We then got in line to ride Pirates, and it was posted at 10 minutes, but it was wall to all people totally inside. There was a group that kept passing us, to get directly in front of us. It was starting to make us mad a little bit, but we just let it go. If they gotta be somewhere that important....just don't knock me down!!
After that we were in the store looking for stuff, the kids both had money, so they could get stuff, and I had to go POTTY!!! I went, and then came out, and Tink was ready to join us again after their lunch. I told her we were heading towards Splash and Thunder, and to meet us at Splash. Anakin likes that ride, and I told him when I first met him, that we'd get to ride together, and it happened!!! He's just way too cute!!

Annualpass2011038.jpg

Annualpass2011037.jpg

Annualpass2011039.jpg

Annualpass2011041.jpg

After Splash, we headed towards TMRR. Anakin didn't want to ride, neither did Chris or Kim, so it was me, Tyler, Sami and Tink's Hubby that rode. Always fun!!!

After that we said our goodbyes, Chris had rolled his ankle near HM, and was hurting a bit. So, I said ok, lets go shop, then head home. So we did! Kim and Sami sat out on the curb and watched the parade. We were done shopping after the parade, so we scooted out of the MK. It was a wonderful day!! Got a few rides in, and one of the dreaded ones completed, so SCORE!! After we left there, we went to a place in Cocoa Beach called Tokyo, it's a hibachi type japanese steak house, and ate and it was REALLY good!!! I wanted to go to Ron Jon, to look for some shirts for my mom, so we went. I did find a really nice one for her, and for my sister, and 2 for me, and one for DH!! So, we went home, and relaxed after a huge dinner, and talked about Sunday. So...that was Saturday in a nutshell. It was fun, the park was crowded, but we did get a couple things done. This is my favorite park, so anything we do, is awesome in my book!!!

Sounds like a fun day!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

I know!!! Your trip is coming up quick, I know you're getting excited!! I saw the cute shirts that Leanne made too, REALLY cute!!!! She's gonna go nuts with that embroidery machine!! LOL

Your picture of the picture got pretty good!! Anakin had a blast! Once again it was the best day ever! Goofy appreciated getting to go on Thunder Mt! He was going to ride the weekend before. Goofy and Grumpy had fast passes, but the attraction was closed when they went to ride.

You are braver than me. I have never gone on Stitch and have no intentions of going on it.

Your picture of the picture got pretty good!! Anakin had a blast! Once again it was the best day ever! Goofy appreciated getting to go on Thunder Mt! He was going to ride the weekend before. Goofy and Grumpy had fast passes, but the attraction was closed when they went to ride.

You are braver than me. I have never gone on Stitch and have no intentions of going on it.

LOVE TM!!! That has been one of my favorites since childhood!! Glad Grumpy got to ride with us too, we had fun. Wait until you see the EE picture from AK!! My crew is too much for me to handle sometime!! LOL

Cool! Great day indeed. I also hate Stitch... I rode it once and it hurt my shoulders. I love your Splash Mountain pic!

Cool! Great day indeed. I also hate Stitch... I rode it once and it hurt my shoulders. I love your Splash Mountain pic!

Thanks!!! It was fun, we cut the day short because DH hurt his ankle, but we knew we were coming back for Sunday. It took me a long time to figure out how to take good pictures of the picture with my camera.

Stitch hurt my shoulders too, my stepdaughter told me to lean forward a bit, and the harness will be up quite a ways when it stops, then it won't hurt when you bounce. I did that, and it didn't hurt!! I'm just not fond of the whole experience, something got taken away when it was changed from the Alien Encounter. Now that scared the pants off ya!!!

Sunday we had AK planned, Kim just LOVES AK, mostly the Lion King show LOL So the alarm went off at 6, and I shut it right off!!! We did get up at about 8, got to the park at about 10:30. Not too shabby. Just didn't want anyone to be grouchy. I could hardly move this morning, so it was a chair day for me!! Chris helped me into the shower, and helped getting dressed. I really hate when he has to do that, it's just something I have to get over I guess.

So, we get to AK, and went to see what time FOLK was showing. We figured we'd try to hit the noon show. I knew Kendra, one of the Fl Disboarders was there, and was hoping that Kodakfigment was gonna be there too, so I sent them texts and then we decided where to go. Sami likes Dinosaur, and it's really rough on me, but, I had taken my pain pills before leaving home, and they were in full force, so I said LET'S DO IT!!! So, Me, DH and Sami rode, Tyler and Kim didn't want to. Kendra was eating at Yak and Yeti, and didn't know if she was gonna catch up to us for FOLK or not. DH got a good picture of the hanging dino's butt!!! LOL

Annualpass2011043.jpg

And us on the ride, we're in the back row. I had a death grip on those handles!! And I dug my feet in to brace myself LOL Sami laughed at me!!!

Annualpass2011045.jpg

So, after that, we figured we'd head over towards Camp Minnie Mickey. Kodakfigment was in the park, and would meet us over there. She did, and we went in to wait in the line, and was the 2nd wheelchair group to go in. We requested the Lion section, and was seated there. Got lots of pictures of the show for Kim and Sami, but I'll just post a couple of my fav's.

Annualpass2011060.jpg

Annualpass2011074.jpg

Annualpass2011070.jpg

Annualpass2011062.jpg

Annualpass2011081.jpg

Annualpass2011087.jpg

After that we went to eat at Restaurantosaurus, for the chicken nuggets. Ate, and then met up with Kendra and Kodakfigment, and they decided to head to MK. We had plans to head to DHS, and were headed to EE, so we said our goodbyes, then headed to EE.

Annualpass2011093.jpg

Annualpass2011094.jpg

Annualpass2011096.jpg

Annualpass2011097.jpg

After EE, we headed towards Kali. Last time we rode this with Sami, we got SOAKED. It was hot, so we figured, what the hey!!! And got in line.

Annualpass2011102.jpg

Annualpass2011101.jpg

Annualpass2011104.jpg

We didn't get TOO wet, at least it wasn't sopping like last time. After this, we headed to DHS to watch the LMA stunt show. So next up, DHS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter