My goal for today....

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Was scheduled to work today.... up and dressed and hair done before I got the phone call that she didn't need me. :rolleyes2 So I am considering today a "BONUS" day and I want to get 10 pages done! Can I do it?

I will NOT be counting ribbon/award pages (I've been primarily working on DD's swim book for the past many months).... I usually count them for my totals because they do include journaling, etc, but for today's purposes I will NOT count them.

FIrst of all though, I need to hang another load of laundry!;) I will check in here today as I work my way through my pages! Wish me luck!...............P

oh well.... so much for that plan! They need me for work.... teacher going home sick. It was a good idea while it lasted! :rotfl: ...................P

Probably not this weekend, but maybe next week? Saturday is morning swim practice followed by..... a job interview!! My first real job interview in 20 years!! Not sure if I am more nervous or excited! And Sunday after church we are going to visit my folks for the day to celebrate my Dad's birthday (a week early, but we are busy next weekend).

I got my scrap area cleaned up a bit with a few "found" minutes between loads of laundry and making dinner last night. I left it quite a mess last time, as I didn't realize at that point that I wouldn't be returning later in the day. At least it is ready for me when I have time again. Possibly tomorrow.... it is Grandparents day here at school and I doubt I will be called to work. And laundry should be mostly caught up, so there is hope!

Buffy.... hope you are well and life isn't too crazy. Miss you so much over on the BL group..... too quiet without you!..............P

Hey Miss you! Levi's still done with swimming but net time your up this way let me know!! Hope the interview went well!

Hey Christy! Hope you have been well! Don't know if you have heard through the swim grapevine, but our Y disbanded our competitive swim team.:mad: long story, but needless to say it angered many, many people and no more TigerSharks:sad2:

DD had to search for a new team and we did consider swimming up at UVAC. In the end she decided to join Nashua Storm. Forty miles each way for practice is the biggest drawback, but as this is her final year we will make it work.

Interview went very well and they offered me a job! Have to do some training before they will officially offer the position I want. Not sure how soon the training will be.

Talk with you soon!............P

I thought I'd heard that a team was no more but didn't catch which one. That's a long trip for practice but like you said 1 year......

YEAH on the job!!!

Okay.... here is my DO-OVER day!! No school for the kiddos, thanks to Hurricane Sandy (although it seems wasted to me). Up very early and done with my workout, thanks to 5:30 a.m. swim practice. Can't do laundry cause I can't use the clothesline in the rain. Vacuumed and dusted recently and dishes are done. So I say it is a SCRAPPING DAY!!!

WOOOHOOO!.......................P

Happy day off! I plan to take a sick day in the next two weeks and do exactly what you are doing! I have so much stuff to work on, and I never seem to use my sick days.

Stay safe in NH!

I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted, but at least I worked at it! And it was far more fun than a day of work, laundry, or cooking! :thumbsup2

No school again today, so I may get a bit more done. My hairdresser is open though and I am BEYOND desperate for a haircut and I can never seem to find the time.... so I may get in there today......................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter