• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Girls are VERY Excited!!

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
We "gave" them the seven day cruise we booked while on the Wonder this past September!! pirate: I made a big poster telling them that we are cruising again on 9/1/07 ... this time seven nights on the MAGIC!! I can't believe I kept it a secret for as long as I did!! It was REALLY hard!!:rolleyes1

Fantasic!!!! I could never keep a secret..I am SOOOO BAD..>Glad to hear how well it went. Enjoy the countdown..:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

It was hard for me to keep our trip secret until Xmas and trying to hide all of hints w/o my DD seeing and asking questions. I'm glad the "secret keeping" stress is over and now I can get excited about going!!!!

We did something similar doesn't it feel great to have the secret out of the bag? Plus its a blast to add the kids excitement to the planning!

We booked last April and told the kids on Christmas. It has been very hard but now I am having a ball watching them with all the trip planning stuff spread all around. I'm get to enjoy my planning excitement all over again but now I also have a live countdown clock. My DD tells me everyday how long till we cruise. Today we are 29 days away:woohoo:

Have a "magical" time! I've been on two Disney Cruises, and you never want to leave!!! My mom cried both time we left! :sad1: You and your girls will have an awesome time!!! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter