• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My GG in Sept PTR or Will everyone stop getting pregnant so...(LOTS of PICS)

I want to start making the girls all the cute little matching shirts. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let's plan for March 7th to get together and start our shirt planning. :thumbsup2 Josh check with Angela to see if she wants to come over when she's done at school/work. :confused3 We could use all the help we can get and ideas. Amy lets start looking for patterns and fabric. Does anyone know where we could get really cute patterns to make Disney shirts?? We are going for cute, stylish and cheap!!:laughing:

Ava princess: is so excited all she talks about is holding Minnies hand, "not Mickey cuz he's a boy and I only like gerlz!!" I really hope she has the time of her life, she is definantly talking it up, even though she's never been. I am a little disappoint with her new obsession with Dora. I like Dora, but it's not a DIsney Character and I am afraid she's going to want to see her and Boot and Swiper... they are her favs.

Riely is more excited about missing school than anything... :cool1: same with Damien. :cool2: He has a hard time remembering that we are going. :confused3 Every weekend he asked if we are going on vacation... duh... Disney!! They will be busy this summer, so it will fly and then the excitment can begin. Right now they each are planning to summer camps, so that has their attention.

David has finally gotten over the shock of the cost, I think anyways... no more dumb comments. I think that he realized the cost covered it all... and once we pay it off next month he will be at ease that nothing more is due. :banana: :banana: Other than the $2500-3000 I want to take with us. Since this is our first trip and our last for a while, I really want to enjoy everything the parks have to offer and not worry about the cost.

So I really am going to finish my 07 trip tonite!
Everybody went on Primeval Whirl, while we took some pics.
Way too Short!!!
disneytrip223.jpg

Then, this guy showed up.
disneytrip226.jpg

We ate at Pizzafari for lunch, I think it was good. Here is Caden, we were waiting for our food and he LOVES to take pictures.
disneytrip239.jpg

We played for a bit, it was so so hot!
disneytrip246.jpg

disneytrip248.jpg

Caden actually came and got me and told me to take his picture sitting on those bones. I had my big butt sitting infront of those big fans there. :goodvibes
disneytrip249.jpg

My favorite ride that I can't wait to take my sister AND brother on!! :thumbsup2
disneytrip253.jpg

Corbin fell asleep on me waiting for the special truck for the safari.
disneytrip255.jpg

We came across empty Flick and Stitch lines when we were leaving and were stuck because of the parade.
disneytrip313.jpg

And so, my kids and Grandma ended up dancing with Flick and Stitch to the music from the parade for about 10 minutes. It was alot of fun.
disneytrip321.jpg

disneytrip328.jpg

We stopped an seen Donald on our way out of the park.
disneytrip337.jpg

We went to Boma for dinner!
disneytrip345.jpg

Remember how hot I said it was, well Corbin got sick right after we sat down with our plates. The manager came over and brought Corbin new clothes to change into from the gift shop!! Boma instanstly became one of our favorite restuarants!
After dinner we went to MK, to see Spectro and Wishes.
disneytrip346.jpg

Makayla and Sue were with us, so they must not of left yet...
It was sprinkling off and on and Spectro was delayed a bit. but we saw it and it was AWESOME! But it POURED after the parade. I don't think I have ever seen it rain so much. It was very chaotic, people were screaming running everywhere.
Our last day we went to MK and MGM. Its was HOT!
disneytrip433.jpg

disneytrip434.jpg

disneytrip459.jpg

We went to Chef Mickeys for dinner. We liked it okay. But we were so tired, hot, cranky, and ready to go home. I ran over Cadens foot in the waiting area and Travis screamed at me in front of everybody waiting. I was so embarrassed. There was this lady with her mom sitting by us, who shrieked eveytime a character came over to visist with my kids. She screamed their names over and over until they came to her. Very, very irritating, she was lucky I didnt run HER over... :lmao:
The next morning we roamed the all-star resorts for this guy
disneytrip508.jpg

while the men were loading up the van and car. When we were all ready we checked out and headed to DtD. but first, Trav booked bounceback for Caden, Corbin, and I. WOOHOO RIGHT! :woohoo: I didn't get to go though. :sad2: Ask my sister why.
disneytrip512.jpg

After eating lunch at Earl of Sandwich, which we LOVED BTW, we headed home. A couple pictures on the way home.
disneytrip529.jpg

disneytrip516.jpg

disneytrip536.jpg

Yay, I am finally done with Sept07 TRIP!!! :cheer2:
And as a sidenote, my poor little Corbin turned four last week :headache: and is so sick, he has strep for the 2nd time this month! :confused3

Trav booked bounceback for Caden, Corbin, and I. WOOHOO RIGHT! :woohoo: I didn't get to go though. :sad2: Ask my sister why.

Well, Excuse Me!! I asked if you were going and you said :sad2: no, then I set the date :cloud9: for my ONE AND ONLY WEDDING!! :bride: :confused3 This was you: Monday :sad1: "No we are not going" Tuesday :rotfl: "We are going" Wednesday :sad2: "We can't go" Thursday :woohoo: "Trav will work OT so we can go" Friday :sad: "It's rainign too much Travs not working...can't go" I obviously had no choice other that to just decide... we'd still be waiting for you to if I hadn't!! :confused3

I do :thanks: thank you :hug: for not going on your WDW trip and not only attending my wedding, but being the best Matron of Honor (way better than me!!:worship:) and Corbin my Ring Bearer. It wouldn't have been the same without you!! :blush:

Let's get back to the Disney topic. Hopefully my work schedule will change this week so I can come over and we can start our shirt making process! I did see a Grumpy shirt at Wal-mart yesterday! Not sure of $$ or size was in a hurry buying snow gear to stop!

Well, Excuse Me!! I asked if you were going and you said :sad2: no, then I set the date :cloud9: for my ONE AND ONLY WEDDING!! :bride: :confused3 This was you: Monday :sad1: "No we are not going" Tuesday :rotfl: "We are going" Wednesday :sad2: "We can't go" Thursday :woohoo: "Trav will work OT so we can go" Friday :sad: "It's rainign too much Travs not working...can't go" I obviously had no choice other that to just decide... we'd still be waiting for you to if I hadn't!! :confused3

I wouldn't have missed your wedding for the world!!! :lovestruc And I was so happy to be a part of it :goodvibes I just like to b.i.t.c.h.... :rolleyes1 :upsidedow I got to go last year with just my hubby!! :love:

Our last day we went to MK and MGM. Its was HOT!
disneytrip433.jpg

I love this pic of Caden... he looks so young. What a sweetheart! Look at hot he is. Do you even realize you are that hot?? Maybe you have sooooo much fun you don't think about it??

Aren't you too miserable to have fun?? Is the rain cold or warm... if it's cold that's were you will find me out in the road doing rain chants like we did back when we'd get grounded, but Lisa would let us go out and play in the rain!!:rotfl2:

I don't know that the rain is warm, but its refreshing, and it makes the people go away!!!!! :dance3: lol thats the rain chant smily guy!

Yay!! We are on the 7th page loyal readers!!!!! (Crystal) :rotfl:

:banana: I guess it just comes down to love and support!! I love the upcomming trip and am very excited to start our planning... and I support your Dis Thread... so I can take the time out of my extremely busy day and post a few words for ya.:surfweb:

:laughing: Just joking Josh... you'll be back as the time gets closer I am sure... maybe Amy will be on page 8 by then!!:confused3 I have hopes!!:thumbsup2

Let's get some plans going so Amy can have her Pre-Trip to put up here.

Yes I am here. Sorry I have not been on in a while. I have been so busy with my trip down to Texas and Moving and all but I PROMISE that I will post something every day I am at work:eek: . I am really excited about going to WDW but I am just not jumping for Joy yet. Give me a couple of months and when we are closer to going I will get more excited. I just have so much on my mind with the new baby coming and all. I got to go and act like I am working:surfweb: .

Love ya

where is everyone????

:wave2: Welcome back Josh-ee!!
We are starting to make clothes... do you want to help?? I got the red with white polk-a-dot fabric to use, I htink we are doing everyone's name with there fav character and Mickey Mouse head one. I have the shirts that I got each of the children... well minus the new baby:cutie: ...sorry didn't know she was going to happen at the time of the order. I think that we are open for suggestions:idea: ... and help if you want to.
I am going to try to make Ava some summer clothes, maybe Riely we'll see how I do. Seems like forever ago I took my sewing classes.
I will bring my passport on the plane/you bring yours and we can try to figure out all this stuff Amy talks about... :scratchin I try to keep up, but I had no idea this much work went into planning a Disney Vacation. We have our Grand Gathering Breakfast to book in about two weeks and then we have to attempt to get out CRT breakfast. And book all our other meals... I htink I might go :crazy: (crazy).

:banana::banana:I made the first outfit for our Disney trip!! :banana::banana: I don't know how to put the pic on here, so I'll have to let Amy do it. It's a red tank top with little Mickey's & Minnie's on it, with a matching bucket hat and black shorts with ruffles and patches of Mickey and Minnie. Time to move on to the next... I really hope I get some help with these!! :rolleyes1

Here you go Crystal. This is the one you sent me on my phone;. Sorry its a little dark. i tried to make it a little lighter.

This is the clothes Crystal made for WDW

untitled-1.jpg

Here you go Crystal. This is the one you sent me on my phone;. Sorry its a little dark. i tried to make it a little lighter.

This is the clothes Crystal made for WDW

untitled-1.jpg

:thumbsup2Yeah Josh!! :woohoo:You ROCK:woohoo:You ROCK:woohoo:You ROCK:woohoo: You should show me how to do it sometime...:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter