My Fun Question of the week. Week #1

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Hey Gang I am starting a weekly thread called "My fun question of the week . Soo here is my first question this week... What Walt Disney World or Disneyland Theme Park music makes you cry ?

Here are My Favs

1. WDW's Space Mountain Entrance Music and the Star Tunnel Music heard on the TTA

2. Illuminations Reflections of Earth

3. Whishes

4. Spectromagic

5. The O Canada Song at the Canada Pavillion

Wishes for sure,
But I also cry during the opening show at MK when the train rolls in. Silly, I know, but it does it to me!

Wishes for sure is number one, but spectro is a close second.

The music from soarin' actually gets me sometimes too.

Wishes everytime - sitting on a warm pavement with my DH and kids by my side and happy :lovestruc

Wishes FOR SURE...

And also Soarin. Simply becuase the very first time I ever went to Disney was Disneyland and as we walked into the center area that's in between DCA and DL that music was playing and it just got to me that I couldn't believe I was there, as it had been a dream of mine since I was a child.

Okay, making me cry thinking about it lol.

I am such a sap I can't sit through a single show without wiping my eyes and pretending there is something in my eye. If I am not screaming on a roller coaster, I am crying in a show.
The Nemo musical kills me, but I cry every time in Lion King too, and even Beauty and the Beast.
They should pass out tissue at Wishes.
The music from Illuminations... especially the "We'll go on" song, the quieter version that they play as exit music in the park... well, it is a good thing it is dark.
The very worst was the parade music from the old Tapestry of Nations Parade. There weren't even words, and I would have to struggle not to sob.

Yeah, I nearly lost it when we entered the park while wishes was starting. My youngest son, 13, had just been to dw for the first time last year, and this year he was DETERMINED to see tinker bell leave the castle. We bustled our way down main street (crowded as it was) lugging all 6 of us..I was DETERMINED for him to see that Tink! Next year, he may be over all the disney stuff..And as she sang that 'starlight..staaaarbright' and we hollered 'come on guys, this way!!' I swear, I well up just thinking about it..btw we missed tink, but it is a memory, a disney memory that i will never, ever, forget..
I made him read this post so he KNOWS how i feel!!
Its the same feeling I get whenever I hear that electric light parade music. I was 8 and my father had just passed away from cancer. My mom and aunt took us to disney for the first time..so, now when i hear that music it brings it all back to me..just bawling..a grown man..bawling..

probably WISHES is #1.

Illumninations or TOP is good too.

And the main st electrical parade, just for all the great memories.

Spectro gets me too- it reminds me of my great time at a CP'er when we would go over to the MK and just watch it and leave.
<---wipes tear:goodvibes

Wishes makes me cry - even just the sound track.

We brought DD to WDW for her first trip in 2006. She was on Daddy's shoulders right in front of Casey's on Main Street bouncing up and down (Daddy recovered!). She drew pictures about it afterwards for school - it was the best part of her trip. I didn't know that until the end of the school year.
It wasn't long after that, she watched me get frustrated by something and I told her I just needed to find some Magic. She stunned me by quoting Jiminey Cricket in Wishes and reminding me that I had the Magic inside of me. :goodvibes

Mine is Wishes too. It chokes me up everytime I hear it. Especially the "I wish we never had to grow up! OFF TO NEVER LAAAND!" part. I think it's because I wish I never had to grow up either and Disney will always have that childhood part of me, you know?

NO LAUGHING!

Its a Small World. Really.

Whwn we were kids, my Dad took us to WDW every year. He loved IASW (kind of funny for an Italian construction worker) and wanted to ride it many times during the trip. My brother and sister would take turns taking Dad on IASW. When Dad passed away, we took a family trip in his memory and all road IASW first. It is now a tradition that when any of us go the the Magic Kingdom, the first thing we do is ride IASW and remember what a wonderful father we had.

Golden Dreams and listening to the Voices of Liberty are the first ones that come to mind- even more than Wishes!

And here's a new one for the list:
The finale of Impressions de France (the Organ Symphony #3 by Saint-Seans)- the majesty of that music gets me everytime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter