My friends the summer offer will be

Same here too! But I'm really hoping for a great AP discount for September!

you have to wait your turn, June isn't done yet! lol jk, good luck

danny you have been very helpful :thumbsup2as to predicting the upcoming discounts, however, i don't see any info posted/replies as to questions re AP discounts. Please, let us know if your crystal ball doesn't include AP info so we can quit bugging you;)

you have to wait your turn, June isn't done yet! lol jk, good luck

danny you have been very helpful :thumbsup2as to predicting the upcoming discounts, however, i don't see any info posted/replies as to questions re AP discounts. Please, let us know if your crystal ball doesn't include AP info so we can quit bugging you;)

Upsss you are rigth, haven´t answered about the AP rates, sorry but by know I haven´t any information about that. It can be at any moment really I don´t have too much information about that, :thumbsup2

Danny...any idea when the new special will be available for booking by Disney Visa holders?

Thank you!!!

Yes with pleasure I will tell you, 2 or 3 days before the release for the GP in April 2 will be realeased the offer for Disney Visa cardholders, have a Magical Day my friend :thumbsup2

Hi... We are planning more than one trip this year and were going to get APs.

Can the discounted tix be upgraded?
If so, does upgrading negate the discount (i.e. will we just pay the difference when we upgrade)?

Thanks!

Danny - what about Savannah room views at AKL? Will those be included?

yes I see sv rooms in the offer :thumbsup2

excellent!!

had the same question glad i read through all the post prior to asking ....

been wanting to stay AKL with Savannah room view think my two DD would really love waking up to animals outside our room

Upsss you are rigth, haven´t answered about the AP rates, sorry but by know I haven´t any information about that. It can be at any moment really I don´t have too much information about that, :thumbsup2

thank you, if you do hear anything re AP rates please post:)

Hi Danny,

Don't know if you can say...but I was looking at the current spring deal and POR is 25% off. Do you know if it it will be the same for the summer deal or will it be 20%?

Ok, nothing incredible, the next offer that will be released in April 2 will be the same that is current for spring.
A discount from 15 percent to values, 20 percent to moderates and up to 30 percent to deluxes and some home away from home, tickets can be purchased with discount (the same that in the spring offer) but it seems that you can´t add the no expiration option to these discounted tickets.
You must book at least 4 nigths to qualify for the discounted tickets.
The prices of the tickets vary in 2 or 3 dollars more or less (depending the options) than the present now at the spring offer.
LM rooms at AOA are excluded, and Port Orleans french quarter it´s more expensive than Port Orleans riverside (around 30 to 40 per nigth)
Like always maximun 14 nigths and the offer it´s for stays June 13 to August 14

It´s a room only discount (It´s weird because you can buy the discounted tickets in a package but that´s it) so you will get the offer only until August 14 no matter you check in that day you can´t get the offer for the rest of your stay.
So sorry for those of you that have been waiting FD or something better, and hope this helps with the plans of a lot of Dissers:thumbsup2
So I am confused. :confused3 does room only mean I can't add the dining plan if I want???

Yes you can add anything you wish. It just means the discount is only on the room portion.
Thank you, I guess I should have read the thread first since I see this was asked several x's. I appreciate the kind reply though. :-)

So I am confused. :confused3 does room only mean I can't add the dining plan if I want???

As long as you book a package with tickets using the room discount then you can add the dining plan. You must purchase tickets. You cannot do a room only and add dining.

As long as you book a package with tickets using the room discount then you can add the dining plan. You must purchase tickets. You cannot do a room only and add dining.

Yes that's right. I always wrongly assume that everyone buys tickets when I answer questions. Good catch!!!

Hi the CL rooms at Poly are included in the offer, and the 4th of July week is included in the offer,not blacked out :thumbsup2

Wow! Thanks so much!!! You rock with Disney magic. Do you know the percentage for GVCL too?

I have my dates secured and am ready with my Disney Visa in hand to add a discount if better than what I already have.

Okay, I want to make sure I understand this....

We are booked at the Art of Animation for June 16-22. So with this discount we should get 15% off our room, correct? And then a small discount on our tickets?

Kristy

Thanks for the info on discount rates. We have our heart set on AoA so unless we do a suite, the room discount will not help us. :sad1: I keep hearing about Pins. What are those and how do you get one?

Thanks for the info on discount rates. We have our heart set on AoA so unless we do a suite, the room discount will not help us. :sad1: I keep hearing about Pins. What are those and how do you get one?

PINs are discount codes mailed to specific people for specific time frames. They are random from what anyone can tell. All you need to be eligible is an account on the Disney site. There are currently no active PINs out, but AoA Little Mermaid rooms have been excluded from PINs as well as general public offers. Disney just doesn't need to discount those rooms because they are in demand and sell well without any incintive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter