• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My friends: please share your strength and courage with me

I am so sorry that you are going through this experience. It must be so stressful and frightening. You know that you have lots of support here! :grouphug:

God bless your dh and you Katholyn. We will be saying prayers for all of you. We were there with you on the SOFs cruise when you received the good news of your upcoming grandbaby. I remember your joy. May God give you all the courage, comfort, and peace you need to move through this medical crisis with your dh.

God bless,

Barbara and Brian

Katholyn, I'm so sorry to hear this! Your husband is in my thoughts!

Katholyn, sweetie, :grouphug: I am late to this thread, don't get to the Community board very often. I am sending you one of my big ole Texan hugs, and saying lots of prayers for you and your DH. Miss you very much!

I am also late to this thread, but I want you to know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Kath,
you know that you and your dh will definitely be in my prayers. ((((hugs)))) girlfriend.

Sending prayers your way. Man, I hate cancer. I wish we could find a sure-fire cure for this terrible disease! I can't even count the people that I know have been effected by cancer.
You are in my thoughts and prayers! :grouphug:

You do not sound "needy"...you sound like you could use some support and compassion at this very difficult time....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH......... :grouphug: :grouphug:

Dear Kath, keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. I know he'll be just fine. :grouphug:

Dear Katholyn,
I pray that God will fill you and your dear husband with with peace, strength, and hope. :grouphug:

Keep the faith, chances are he'll be better than ever! :sunny:

Even if you get a bad report somewhere along the line never give up your hope! My stepF was given less than 3 months... then they tried something they didn't expect to work and he lived for 17 more years and died of something else entirely... the cancer never did come back!

You know Who to lean on... and we're here too. Prayers & Pixie Dust :wizard:

Katholyn,

Just wanted you to know that the Lord brought you to mind today. You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter