• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My friend is..

Dis_Chick71

Just feel the Magic :D
cutting herself. she said that she wouldn't over the weekend, but was tempted to. I was onling w/ her like the whole weekend. then she said that she would over summer and stuff. I have seen the scars. Then me and my friend(a diff. friend of course!) told the guidance counsler. Now she is trying to weasel out of it saying that it was an accident and stuff. I am still going to talk to the guidane counsler and stuff, but what is your opinion on this???

any help is appreciated!!:cool1:

no I cannot speak to her mom, I have no way to!
I have been talking to the guidance coulnsler about it.
the counsler talked to her today, but of course she denied it!

we have all been trying to help her, even my mom!

What, did the knife accidentaly fall on her wrists... several times?!?!

You can;t deny something like that, theres evidence.
<ight as well admit it and move on with help.

well she would say : oh I said that I wouldn't be able to keep a promise to not cut myself again because I will at least like get a paper cut or something on accident throughout my life!

just kind of stuff like that.

Have you seen it with your own eyes?
Are there scars visible?

If yes, those are invalid and stupid excuses. You NEED to tell the guidance counselor if you've seen her cutting/scars before. Can't you call her house, fake a voice (if she picks up), and ask to speak to the mother?

You did the right thing telling the guidance counseler. Im sure the GC will call her parents if she thinks its serious enough. Maybe even your Mom could call her parents? I know my school has a parents directory with all the parents cell numbers....does yours have something like that? Be open to talk, do you know why she is cutting?

Also, this might be harsh, but don't be afraid to threaten your relationship.

Stop cutting or we're no longer friends. If she truly, truly valued your friendship, she would think twice about that one.

Yes I HAVE seen them with my OWN EYES (I wasn't yelling)
I have told the guidance coulnsler.
The guidance counsler has called her to her office, talked to her, and denied it.
Then after-school today we told her that she really is and just doesn't want to tell the truth.The guidance counsler said that she will still talk to her.
Also they have caller ID. I think I am going to ask my mom to call and speak with her mom about it.(does that sound good or bad?)

Yes I HAVE seen them with my OWN EYES (I wasn't yelling)
I have told the guidance coulnsler.
The guidance counsler has called her to her office, talked to her, and denied it.
Then after-school today we told her that she really is and just doesn't want to tell the truth.The guidance counsler said that she will still talk to her.
Also they have caller ID. I think I am going to ask my mom to call and speak with her mom about it.(does that sound good or bad?)

great!

I am threatining the relationship. But then she just made up those stupid excuses.
She started cussing my friend because we "snitched"(as she put it!) on her.
I was e-mailing her and now she won't e-mail back.
ID care if she thinks that she isn't my friend, I will still be a friend to her. Even if she dos cuss me out, I will still talk to the GC about it.

I am threatining the relationship. But then she just made up those stupid excuses.
ID care if she thinks that she isn't my friend, I will still be a friend to her. Even if she dos cuss me out, I will still talk to the GC about it.

She will realize someday that you are being a great friend right now. She might be mad, in this moment, but later on she will realize you are saving her life.

Keep up the good work.

Put yourself in her shoes.
Dig deep into her subconscious and try and figure out why she is doing this to herself.
If you find out why she is doing this to herself, then maybe you can find a way to stop it or fix it.
Then, she'll probably (with a little help and support) find the courage to stop all on her own.

thanks I thought that you guys would understand.

I would think that it's because of this boy thats she likes but he doesn't like her. but he is in like high school(in orlando!!).
I mean seriously.

That has to be the worst thing to do. If she feels like she has no one to go to, she will keep doing it.

I'm a past cutter and what happened with me was my best friend found out and black-mailed me with it.

I suggest that you tell her that you will tell her parents. One day she will just tell them on her own.

As of right now, I think you should be there for her. If she is having a problem try and help her out.

See I am so confused. Some say threaten the relation and others say don't.
I want to be their for her, but I don't know how to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter