• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My friend gets an e-mail pin #

nanatink

DIS Veteran
and is going to meet us at the resort. She wants me to do all the reservations. Can I use this pin # to book the reservations and will she have to be there in person at check in because we will arrive 6 hours prior to her arrival.

Usually, in the past, the PINs and such are non transferrable, so she may have to be there if the CM allows you to book the resort and such over the phone....good luck! :flower1:

I think as long as her name is listed as one of the parties on the reservation you can do it. That has been my experience anyway. My sister has received email postcards with a PIN & I've made our ressies using it. Of course, she has always gone on the trip with us so the PIN was not really transferred to anyone. I think you'll be fine to make the ressies altho' you may have to explain it all to the CM when you call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter