My FP experience for last week and Be Our Guest

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
We hits the parks on weekdays. The rain just stopped as we walked into Epcot. I did not think the parks were really crowded. Epcot we went in late. Last FP was for illuminations. To force the kids to watch it. HA. Anywho I could not get a fass pass for soaring and the wait time was always over an hour, so I did not get to ride it. Test track was 50 minutes wait, DS did ride it quickly single rider line. Mickey wait fluctuated one hour to 10 minutes back up to one hour.
Animal kingdom. We did go on Sunday. Used fast pass for Safari got there about 20 minutes after park opened. The wait was only 10 minutes. It has rained all day the day before and I mean poured! Hit lion king with FP 10:30 it was completely full. Could of gone to wonders of flight next with no wait but we were off to Everest. 30 minute wait stand by. 20 minute wait single rider, no wait FP, kids rode twice one with their band once with DH and my band. I went single rider I can only ride it once. At 12:30pm I went for another fast pass. I could not get Everest until 4:30 and the rapids until 4pm. At 4:30 there was no single rider for Everest but the wait was 20 minutes for stand by.
Hollywood studio, we really shared our bands DH does not ride any rough rides. We went straight to toy story 20 minute wait and they opened 10 minutes early, DH and DD rode then with a FP. Rode star tours, 2 of us had fast passes, then let DS ride by himself. Went to Anna and Elsa sing along with FP. Then off to roller coaster with two FP, ate lunch, two FP tower of terror. Those rides were posted 60 minutes. At that point 2:30pm I went to get FP for something. CM said no more FP for TOT, roller coaster, toy story or Anna and Elsa sing along. The lady in front of me was just arriving for the day and was shut out of all that. I got one FP for beauty and the beast to join two others, I was able to get it for the show 3 minutes away, it matched the other FP times. We rode other stuff and did some shows that I did not get FP for.
MK FP for Anna Elsa, posted wait was 60 minutes. FP mine train, posted wait time was 70 minutes. FP for BTRR, was time was 60 minutes. FP for pirates sadly it broke down so they gave us FP for jungle cruise posted wait time was 30 minutes. Got a FP for haunted house wait time there posted was 30 minutes.
A note for BE OUR GUEST. We got 12:20 reservations when we walked out the entire bridge was full of waiting people with reservations, at the podium they were turning away all who inquired, told them to check back after 2:30pm. So you could miss a FP because of that wait.
DD wanted to meet Guston, twice she missed the line, the CM told her they shut off the line even before he gets out and we saw that for a couple of other character meet and greets. Note space mountain fluctuated 30 minutes mostly. Buzz light year was 5 minutes, we rode it 3 times.
At our hotel on early in the morning on that very rainy day, I heard on someone exclaim I can not even get a fass pass for space mountain and that was early in the morning, I do not know which day he was trying for. So I recommend do get your fass passes before you arrive. If you want to change you can. I wanted to switch our days and I lost a meet and greet so I just kept our days the way I had planned and lost that one meet and greet. At AKL lodge only concierge did FP reservations with two people working that line could be long, people were doing all days at once and dining reservations.

A note for BE OUR GUEST. We got 12:20 reservations when we walked out the entire bridge was full of waiting people with reservations, at the podium they were turning away all who inquired, told them to check back after 2:30pm. So you could miss a FP because of that wait.

Wait....People with BOG reservations were being turned away?!

No. People without are being turned away. But the bridge was full end to end with those with reservations waiting for a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter