• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My first week of Atkins is complete.I lost....

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
.....13 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In ONE Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now is is onward and downward for week #2!!!!!!!!!

You must be doing the 'happy dance'. Good work!!

Keep going - it's so much easier with that kind of incentive.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

WOW!!! thats AMAZING!!!! 12 lbs in 1 week....I haven't been able to lose 10lbs in 6 weeks...lol.

You are such a GREAT LOSER!!! keep up the great work!!

Tracy

Thanks ya'll...(and by the way it is 13 pounds!!!!!!!!)

That is awesome!! I know how incredible you feel too, I lost 11 pounds my first week!! Congratulations on your first week of success!! :):)

That's wonderful! Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Tracy- I know where you're coming from on this one!! It's tough not losing fast isn't it?

Well done -

That's just the kind of incentive you need to keep going!!

[SIZE=gigantic]SUPER DUPER!!!!!![/SIZE]

Pat yourself on the back!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!

You didn't even have a chance to let the 5 pound clippie get settled in, you just went straight for the 10! And I bet that won't get a chance to cool off before you change to the 15! WOW! Keep up the great work!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome. It really gives you the motivation to keep going! Keep up the good work!

WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE

in a good sorta way!

Aren't you glad that you didn't give in to those discomforts during this first week?

Losing 13 pounds in one week is just amazing. That's a pretty good start toward goal. I'm so happy and proud for you.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter