"My First Visit to DL" Shirts

happybratpack

<font color=green>Just Maryann :)<br><font color=b
We're planning a surprise trip for 2 kiddos next month. When we first went to WDW we gave them the "First Trip" shirts and now I would like to get them each the DL version to give them when we pick them up from school that day. I checked Ebay but no luck...does anyone know of DL personal shoppers or a way to order?

We're WDW vets and DL idiots. :)
Thanks!

I'm not really much help, but I do know there is a thread on this board explaining how to make your own t-shirts. Or you can go to disneyshopping.com and click on disney design personalized gifts and then click on the left hand side, design your own tee. They offer a lot of different ideas as far as which characters and what you want it to say, so forth and so on. Good luck and have fun!!

check out the Creative DISigns thread on this board; TONS of ideas to make shirts and anything else you want. :goodvibes

I am waiting for an ebay seller to make some custom shirts for us. She has some really cute ones that she will personalize. Check out her item #360032043915 on ebay.

Darn, if only a week earlier I could have got these shirts for you. The traveling Disneyland outlet store was here and had those shirts for 1/2 the price. Maybe another DISer has this store now and they can get it for you. I will check to see if the store is still there, but it has been here for 1 month and pretty sure it is gone.

Just in case it is still there...what size do you need? Boys or girls?

Thank you everyone for all the help! I'm going to look at all the links now.

Pooh_Friend#1 - thank you for the offer. If you do come across I can get you money first however you want. Girl - 7/8, Boy 4/5.

mariezp - These are SO cute! I'm going to order for one of our days too...and she lives in my town so bonus. Thanks!!

That's so funny! Who knew there were so many Texans that paid so much attention to Disneyland! Where are you? I am in Decatur. So, howdy neighbor!

LOL, I'm in North Euless on the Colleyville/Grapevine border. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter