• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009)

to_be_continued_back_to_the_future.jpg

Real or not, who cares? Let's stop speculating and just read and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1lissa
No offense to the OP, but I don't believe this Trip Report for one minute. I think the whole thing is made up. Sounds far too sappy.....

Quote:
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but IMO this is pure fiction. Now, enjoy the rest of the story....

Quote:
I agree with these 2 posts. Even though I have been reading this thread every day, I am reading into it more as a good fictional book, rather than a real life story.

I am just sorry that these three people feel so certain that there is no pure love or unjaded, innocents in the world any longer. I, for one, chose to believe that it still exists and that there are people in parts of the world who still behave like this and have relationships that seem so wonderful. I am loving this story and chose to believe it. If you don't, please don't spoil this wonderful story by posting. Lee is doing a great job and deserves the opportunity to tell her story without detractors.;)

Everyone needs to sit back and take a deep breath.
Whether this is real or fiction, it is not for us to judge.
If she is 80 years old and writing this TR, or if it is a 35 year old guy, who knows.
As long as she stays on topic and doesn't drift off to everyday life occurances, like some other Trip reports and pre-trip reports the OP is fine. If guidelines are not met, and this includes everyone, then I will need to close her thread.

We all have different styles of writing. And I think everyone knows this.
Heck, I've read great TR's with all different kinds of writing styles.

Have fun reading this TR, it is like a great book, that you can't wait to get back to. If you feel otherwise, give me a PM, or report it. No more debating the TR. The Debate board went out the window years ago.

Quote:
No offense to the OP, but I don't believe this Trip Report for one minute. I think the whole thing is made up. Sounds far too sappy.....

Quote:
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but IMO this is pure fiction. Now, enjoy the rest of the story....

Quote:
I agree with these 2 posts. Even though I have been reading this thread every day, I am reading into it more as a good fictional book, rather than a real life story.

I am just sorry that these three people feel so certain that there is no pure love or unjaded, innocents in the world any longer. I, for one, chose to believe that it still exists and that there are people in parts of the world who still behave like this and have relationships that seem so wonderful. I am loving this story and chose to believe it. If you don't, please don't spoil this wonderful story by posting. Lee is doing a great job and deserves the opportunity to tell her story without detractors.;)

(That's only two posters- not three.)
And where in the world did I say I don't believe in pure love or innocence! Some people should not read more into the posts than what they actually say. It says that I think it's sappy- which it is- and that I think it's fake- which it might be. That doesn't equate non belief in true love! Get a grip.

People should not post just for the sake of seeing their name on the board :rolleyes:

*Sorry Moderator! We must have been posting at the same time

I hope all this hoopla didn't chase her away!!!!

I'm pretty sure she's gonna leave us hanging, and maybe that was part of her plan, to see how far she could take this TR before she gets "doubters". Here's a post she made on the PTR boards:

Thank you for sticking up for me on my trip report. I'm kind of afraid to go there now. things are much more calm in the pretrip report forum. I think I might hang out here for a while.

So I wouldn't be surprised if we come across a new PTR, written by RigLee (but maybe with a new name)!:rotfl:

Hope she does eventually get to the end of the story, though.

OhMari, I love the picture of a 35 year old man writing it. That made me crack up! He would sure be a romantic. :goodvibes Anyway, you are totally right, can't wait to get back on track...

OhMari, I love the picture of a 35 year old man writing it. That made me crack up! He would sure be a romantic. :goodvibes Anyway, you are totally right, can't wait to get back on track...

Yeah, that cracked me up too, considering the "Brokeback Mountain" references in her TR!:rotfl:

Where are you Lee? I am completely hooked on your "story" and can't wait to read more!!!!

(I do hope you come clean at the end though)

Ohh no.. Lee please don't leave.. you have a ton of supporters who just want to finish reading your TR.. I think we will all be so disappointed if you don't come back!!

PLEASE PLEASE dont be scared away!!

Great, so now thanks to a few parade-rainers, all the rest of us will probably never get to hear the rest of the story.

please come back! pleaseee weaseee

Yes, I agree, please come back! I have checked in at least 25 times today to see if you have updated. I NEED to know about the rest of your trip!!!!

Yes, I agree, please come back! I have checked in at least 25 times today to see if you have updated. I NEED to know about the rest of your trip!!!!

Me TOO! Lee please at least update to let us know you won't leave us hanging!

I have really enjoyed reading this TR even without pictures! I don't care what others think, if I enjoy a report I keep reading it, if it's not my style then I stop, but surely never post anything negative! If people are upset about RigLee's "non-fiction status" then just stop reading and leave those of us who are enjoying the report to continue on! RigLee I hope you come back and finish your report, it's been one of the best I've read!:cheer2:

Hoping we hear from you soon Lee :)

I promise, most people on the DIS are very welcoming of new-comers, especially ones with such a gift for writing.

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter