My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009)

darn. I thought you had a new update on here already. I find myself checking your report multiple times of the day to read what's going on. I'm addicted to it!

Offtopic: Do you have any idea why Enzo decided to call himself Meow Meow? We all laugh about what a tough name he picked for himself after coming up with "the brigade". I'm not really cheering anyone on this season... yet. But I like Ragan.

there's a new update now, thank you for being so patient.

I thought naming the alliance was ridiculous in the first place, I think Enzo yearns to be a Godfather. who knows why he picked meow meow though.

I like Ragan too, I think he is funny, he makes a great sabotour, ever watch his face when they are all discussing the sabotour. Am I even spelling sabotour correctly?:confused3

[Internet forum = Is a discussion site, with individual posts by many people like the DIS!
A Blog = A webpage that is seen publicly and can act as a personal journal by the author.
Thank you for clarifying.

I gotta say... your TR reads like a book... I can totally see myself as you (with shorter hair) on the rides with Rig.. him with his boots and jeans. I'm guessing his dinner-plate belt buckle and his plaid button up shirt.... *sigh* what woman didn't or doesn't want a cowboy at some point?! LOVE LOVE LOVE your TR! Keep on a-writin!
My hair is a little shorter too now. I gave in and cut it, I have always had long and really wanted a change, it's still long enough to keep Rig happy.

Dinner plate belt buckle is the truth, but he doesn't really wear a lot of plaid, he does wear the cowboy style shirts, but most of the time it's a solid color.

Cowboys are the best. Although I know I would love Rig no matter what he was or did, him being a cowboy is just icing for the cake.

This is great!!! I can't wait to hear more.:)
Thank you for reading.

DH and I are hooked on the story of Rig and Babylee! Awaiting the newest installment.:smickey:
I like that you and your husband read this together, I kind of feel a little swelled with pride that people are hooked on the story of Rig and Babylee.

I know James Dean is great! The story is wonderful... Your trip report is also a very interesting!
I can't find it anywhere, do they ever show it on on TMC or something like that?

Oh my goodness :) I didn't cheat! Been reading from the beginning and not reading ahead to find the arrest info lol. So sleepy gotta hear the rest!
Well you couldn't cheat even if you wanted to , I havn't told about the arrest yet. It's coming though.

I found your trip report today and just finished reading the whole thing :goodvibes I'm so looking forward to reading the rest! You are doing a fantastic job :thumbsup2 I've read a lot of reports and I can tell that yours is going to be a favorite :woohoo:
Thank you for the compliment, there are so many great writers with different styles here, it would be nice to be up there with them. (shout out to Nebo)

"holy cow Rig, look at the line for Pop Century."

It snaked in and around out over and through. My feet were tired, my eyes were tired, my body was tired, even my mind was tired. It was hard work being on vacation at Disney World, I was loving every minute of it, but hooey, if this is how I felt after ! full day at the park and that's even includinga trip back to the resort for a break, how was I going to feel by our last day?

I had a very vivid picture of me laying on my back and Rig dragging me by my ankles through the park, his eyes sunken and laden with dark circles, his hat broken and the brim down around his neck.:lmao: I shared that with Rig.

sometimes he loses his humor, "why would my hat be broken?"

"Because we had so much fun, and spent so much time at the parks."

"But why would my hat be broken?"

"Ok fine, your hat wouldn't be broken, but now my vision isn't as funny."

"Yea but I feel better that my hats not broken."

We started out in the long line alive and ended it as zombies. Standing and doing nothing can wear you down pretty quickly, I had too much time to think about tired I was.

The bus back to Pop Century was full of crying kids, shushing mothers and glow toys.

We got to our room and layed down on the bed. I had yet to explore the resort thoroughly and had thought I would do that once I got back from the party, but of course I didn't realize how late it would be and how tired I would feel.

"Do you want first shower Rig?"

"No, you can have it."

After we both showered, we climbed into bed, I lay across Rigs chest and twirled his hair around in my fingers.

Back home Rig started a thing after we were married, each night, granted one of us wasn't asleep by the time the other came to bed, he would ask, what was your favorite part of today? He kept to that tradition,

"Baby, what was your favorite part of today?"

"It was seeing the castle for the first time, what was your favorite part?"

"Seeing you see the castle for the first time."

I am sooo in love with this! U are such a great writer and I am addicted! You make everything sound even more magical:) When are you posting next??? I hope SOON!!!

Bless your heart Lee!! I don't think you and Rig could be any sweeter!! I have been to Disneyworld more times than I should say out loud and I leave in two weeks for my next trip, but I can tell you that I will see it a little different this time. You have reminded me how nice it was to experience it all for the first time. I will be going AGAIN with my Sweet Sailor husband, my Grown Children and my very sweet Grandson and after reading your thread I have been reminded how magical it really is. I can hardly wait to read the rest of your wonderful adventure!!

Just wait until you take your daughter to Disney World and she sees the castle for the first time. :goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2. You will be in tears for sure, I know I was. I remeber that more than the 1st time I saw it. I am almost in tearsw thinking about it now.

Hello from the UK. I have read a lot of Trip Reports and this has to be the best. It is just like reading novel with a couple so very much in love. My OH and I have been married for 33 years and reading about Rig has made me remember why I feel in love with my OH all those years ago, and still are.

We are going back to Disney next year for his birthday and I will be looking at things in a different light. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely story with us.

Well Lee, I was at my girls' Girl Scout sleepover last night. I got to bed (ground) at 1:30, woke up to a sleepwalking, having to go potty DD8 at 3 and woke up for the day just before 6. I just got home and the first thing I did was come check for updates (and I read ahead without DH who is still sleeping, we can catch him up later.)

Love the updates, love that he loved watching you. I did not marry a Disney lover. He isn't a hater, but not a lover either. He always says his favorite part is watching me enjoy it all, even more so he says then the kids. I guess cause as a kid I got to go often but always dreamed of going as a family. I was an only raised by my grandparents so I was always jealous of the families having fun toghter and love to now be a part of one of those families.

Oh, and the castle lights are truly amazing. I had heard about them in 2007 (the first year) and knew you could see them on Youtube but I resisted so I could see them for myself in 2008 and I was so glad I did. It was like seeing the castle for the first time again. I just found a spot to sit and watched for an hour. I was eating a Dole Whip Float and watching the families walk by and enjoying the lights. Then later when the colors starting changing, oh I was a blubbering baby. We aren't talking a tear, we are talking actually crying. It was so beautiful and I felt so lucky to be seeing it.

OK, I am caught up so I think I am going to take a nap before a full day of family stuff...see you here tonight!!! :thumbsup2

OMG! Hurry up......I have sat here and read this entire thread and now I have to wait!
UGH!!!

Loving this story, and to the previous post about looking at Disney in a different way for the upcoming trip...I'm with ya on that one cause I will too!

I am sooo in love with this! U are such a great writer and I am addicted! You make everything sound even more magical:) When are you posting next??? I hope SOON!!!
Thank you so much. It's easy to make disney world sound magical though. I will be posting again today. thank you for reading.

Bless your heart Lee!! I don't think you and Rig could be any sweeter!! I have been to Disneyworld more times than I should say out loud and I leave in two weeks for my next trip, but I can tell you that I will see it a little different this time. You have reminded me how nice it was to experience it all for the first time. I will be going AGAIN with my Sweet Sailor husband, my Grown Children and my very sweet Grandson and after reading your thread I have been reminded how magical it really is. I can hardly wait to read the rest of your wonderful adventure!!
thank you. It takes less energy to be sweet then it does to be sour.
Your post was really sweet. I'm glad that my story is going to help you discover the magic again. Have fun and spoil that grandson of yours.

Im in to hear the rest of this adventure. Great writing style and I cant wait to hear more!
The adventure is coming, trust me. Thank you for reading.

Just wait until you take your daughter to Disney World and she sees the castle for the first time. :goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2. You will be in tears for sure, I know I was. I remeber that more than the 1st time I saw it. I am almost in tearsw thinking about it now.
I CAN'T wait to take my daughter to Disney World. (or son) but I try and imagine what it will be like when she sees the castle for the first time. I am going to watch her like Rig watched me.

Hello from the UK. I have read a lot of Trip Reports and this has to be the best. It is just like reading novel with a couple so very much in love. My OH and I have been married for 33 years and reading about Rig has made me remember why I feel in love with my OH all those years ago, and still are.

We are going back to Disney next year for his birthday and I will be looking at things in a different light. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely story with us.
Hello, I can't imagine somebody all the way over in the UK reading my trip report. I will have to tell Rig that I am internationally known now.:cool1:

Is your husband alot like Rig? He must be a good guy and you a great gal to be married for so many years. 33, that is a testament to love.

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Well Lee, I was at my girls' Girl Scout sleepover last night. I got to bed (ground) at 1:30, woke up to a sleepwalking, having to go potty DD8 at 3 and woke up for the day just before 6. I just got home and the first thing I did was come check for updates (and I read ahead without DH who is still sleeping, we can catch him up later.)

Love the updates, love that he loved watching you. I did not marry a Disney lover. He isn't a hater, but not a lover either. He always says his favorite part is watching me enjoy it all, even more so he says then the kids. I guess cause as a kid I got to go often but always dreamed of going as a family. I was an only raised by my grandparents so I was always jealous of the families having fun toghter and love to now be a part of one of those families.

Oh, and the castle lights are truly amazing. I had heard about them in 2007 (the first year) and knew you could see them on Youtube but I resisted so I could see them for myself in 2008 and I was so glad I did. It was like seeing the castle for the first time again. I just found a spot to sit and watched for an hour. I was eating a Dole Whip Float and watching the families walk by and enjoying the lights. Then later when the colors starting changing, oh I was a blubbering baby. We aren't talking a tear, we are talking actually crying. It was so beautiful and I felt so lucky to be seeing it.

OK, I am caught up so I think I am going to take a nap before a full day of family stuff...see you here tonight!!! :thumbsup2
You're a good woman to sleep on the ground for your Daughter.

You and your husband read this together? Are you going to let him know you read ahead, or are you going to fain surprise?;)

I had the family growing up, but we didn't do much together. We didn't really go on vacations. I always wanted a big family vacation at disney World, I think now I am happier at how things turned out. I don't know if seeing the castle for the first time would have been as magical back then. I know I would have cried because that is just what I do, I am a cryer by nature, but there wouldn't have been anybody there to hold me who understood.

I hope you are getting some good sleep now. Sweet dreams.

I love your TR. I agree with the previous poster who said it reads like a Nicholas Sparks novel. Can't wait to read more!!!

Hello, I can't imagine somebody all the way over in the UK reading my trip report. I will have to tell Rig that I am internationally known now.:cool1:

Is your husband alot like Rig? He must be a good guy and you a great gal to be married for so many years. 33, that is a testament to love.

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

. My husband is a fantastic guy and our son is just like him, just got to wait to see if the grandsons are the same. Yes 33 years is a long time but my parents were together for 63 very happy years until my mother died. i am staying with my Dad next week so I hope I can use his computer when i am there, luckily I get up before him in the morning.

I know you have your own reasons for not having contact with your family but as a mother and grandmother I would be deverstated if my children vanished out of my life and would always fear the worst.

Lee I stumbled across your trip report this morning and am smitten with it. You managed to rope me in and captivate my interest from the first paragraph. From the fire ants to the fireworks and everything in between. Your Rig sounds like a wonderful man and you both seem blessed to have found each other.

My hubby and I will celebrate 13 years next month and though there were some rocky times I am more in love now then I was then. So many told us we would never make it because we were so young (I was 20 and he was 25). 13 years and 4 kids (all girls) later we are still going strong. Oct will be our 3rd trip with our daughters and 4th trip together to WDW.

Can't wait to read the rest of your trip report and I agree, you should be blogging. There is one particular blog that I think you would love. I'll send your the address if you want it.

As tired as we were the night before, we didn't sleep late the next morning, we didn't set the alarm, we're so used to waking up so early every morning at home that our internal alarm clocks still went off at the proper time.

My feet were a little sore when I first stood up, but as I walked around they started to loosen up and feel better. I had my most comfortable pair of tennis shoes with me, I hoped they would hold out.

"It's raining pretty hard out right now, Do you still want to go to Epcot today Lee?"

I gave Rig a look like, "do you really think I am going to let a little rain keep me from seeing Disney World."

"I packed an umbrella." i told him

"Ok, then get ready woman, let's go."

I didn't need to do anything to my hair that morning but brush it, it was raining so why bother doing anything else to it?

Rig had taken a dark blue denim cowboy shirt from off the hanger. (I am one of those people who likes to unpack while on vacation.) "I think I will wear my lucky shirt today."

Rig says this every morning when he puts on a shirt. I asked him once why he calls every shirt he owns his lucky shirt. He said it's because he's lucky to even have a shirt, it's his way of remembering to start out each day thankful for what he has. I told him he was my lucky husband, and then asked him what he wanted for his lucky breakfast before heading off to his lucky job.

"Now you're just being rude, don't be rude to your man Babylee."

We finished getting ready, I wore blue jeans and a tshirt with my favorite yellow Abercrombie hoodie. I have had that hoodie since my senior year in highschool. I haven't bought any Abercrombie since I left Texas, I'm a walmart girl now. but I still get my jeans at pac sun, they fit me the best of any jeans, and if you wait until last seasons jeans go on clearance you can get them for 10 bucks sometimes. You just have to be there at the right time.

On the way to the bus stop Rig decided that he needed something warmer and ran back to the room to get his jacket. Rig has had that jean jacket as long as I have known him. It's faded almost white at the elbows and the collar is wearing thin at the bended seem. I once asked Rig if he wanted a new one, maybe for Christmas or his birthday, but he likes this one, it took years he said to get it to fit that comfortable.

It wasn't raining at the moment, the air was wet with a fine mist and the sky was a dark gray, a constant threat that any minute it would open up and unleash buckets of rain down on us.

While in line for the bus we were discussing breakfast and Rig was hoping to get a good cup of coffee at Epcot, he wasn't getting enough coffee on this trip and he was serioulsy missing our Keurig at home, ( a wedding gift from the bossman and his wife)

there was a young couple infront of us, obviously honeymooners since he was wearing a tophat with ears and she the wedding veil with ears. she kept turning around and watching Rig, finally she said, "I like your accent where are you from, Texas?"

Rig nodded, even though we're not really from Texas anymore. "I like your accent he said, where are you from?"

She laughed, "Michigan, but I don't have an accent." (yes she did)

Her husband spoke up, "we're here on our honeymoon."

Rig pointed to their mouse ears, "Ok so those ears aren't just for spits n giggles?"

"No, the girl laughed, she was beaming. "We got married yesterday at the justice of the peace, my mom had ordered these for us and we even wore them while we were getting married."

I loved that, I imagined it in my head and it was just so cute.

the girl kept speaking. "My parents said they would pay for us to have a big wedding, and we were on our own for the honeymoon, or we could pay for our wedding and they would pay for the honeymoon."

Her husband chimed in, "We chose to let them pay for the honeymoon, and we went really cheap for the wedding, and then had a nice reception, we asked for disney gift cards instead of presents."

"We have been saving for this day forever."

We talked with them for so long we finally made the formal introductions. their names were Jenny and Grant.

Jenny was a blonde bubbly girl, she had thick hair cut short and flipped up at the bottom. she was tall, maybe 5'8 or even 5'9. she laughed and smiled all the time.

Grant was taller than Rig, he was a hefty man, but not fat, even though it was cold out he was wearing shorts and flip flops, one whole leg was covered in tattoos, he even had a tattoo on his neck. He could seem intimidating at first glance, but he was a kitten at heart.

Grant thought Rig had introduced himself as Rick, (he gets that alot) so I spelled it out for him and Jenny said she just loved that name, it was so different and a strong boys name, "I'm going to add it to the list of baby names I have going for when we have a baby."

I didn't know if I should feel miffed or not, I didn't like hearing from some woman that she might possibley be using my husbands name for her child in the future. I have no right to feel that way, I don't own the name, I just thought I wasn't even going to name our future son Rig, but I didn't want anybody else using his name either.

I changed my mind though once we all got to know eachother better and became friends. Yes Jenny and Grant are our friends now.

We all sat together on the bus, it had 4 seats that faced eachother, it just seemed natural to all sit together.

Jenny asked us about our touring plans, we told her we just go where the wind takes us. We don't really have a plan.

"Oh you need a plan, Grant said, especially for the E-ticket rides."

Of course I didn't know what an E-ticket ride was.

Jenny and Grant had been to Disney world with their families growing up and just loved everything about it, they knew so much, I was in awe of their knowledge.

"If you want to ride Soarin, I suggest that be the first thing you do and then get a fast pass to ride again later."

Of course I didn't know what Soarin or a fast pass was either. I felt like I had just walked into class after missing a few days and finding out that their was going to be a pop quiz.

Grant suggested we all hang out for the day.

Rig got fidgety, "you don't want people hanging out with you on your honeymoon, don't you want to be alone?"

Jenny laughed, "Maybe tonight in the room, but not at the park, Parks are more fun when you have a group."

Rig looked to me and raised his eyebrow in question. I wanted to hang out with them, I felt like they had some kind of Disney power and I wanted to be a part of it, plus they were just fun people to be around.

I nodded to Rig. "Alright he said, we can hang out for a bit."

Jenny clapped her hands together, "This is so amazing isn't it? I mean where else in the world can you go and make friends standing in line for a bus?"

We listened to Jenny and Grant tell us all about their favorite rides and rides we had to go on and the best times to go on them, and how to make the most out of the fast past system.

when we got to Epcot, Grant was almost the first person off of the bus, he didn't even wait for Jenny. Rig helped me down from the bus and then extended his hand to Jenny. She looked surprised when he offered her is hand, but she took it and thanked him.

We got into the park, but we had to wait a while first while Jenny and Grant had their bag checked, he was carrying a big knapsack, Rig thought that was just wierd, what all do you need at a park, it's different he said if you had kids
but what all did they need when they didn't have kids. "Can't they just use their pockets?"

Once inside the park Grant said, "Once the rope drops it's going to be a mad dash to get to soarin, try and keep up."

"we aren't really mad dash kind of folk," Rig told them "We're more of a mosey kind of people."

Grant thought Rig was kidding and once the rope dropped he and Jenny took off in a walk/jog fashion. Grant kept turning around and yelling to us, "Hurry up."

We kept our normal pace. "We'll just meet you there, go ahead and ride without us."

We lost sight of Jenny and Grant rather quickly, people were passing us by so fast.

I started getting excited, if people were this crazy to get to a ride, it had to be good, Jenny explained to me that you watch a movie and the ride simulates the motion. that didn't sound so great to me, but then seeing everybody knock their grandma over to get to Soarin, I started thinking that my first thoughts about Soarin not sounding so great could have been wrong.

It was a long walk to Soarin, or maybe it just seemed long because I felt rushed. things seem to take longer when I get to feeling rushed.

"this is about half ridiculous," Rig said

We got to the building and then had to go down stairs, I was afaid of being pushed down in peoples excitement, Rig walked behind me and told me to just take it slow, he wouldn't let anybody push me.

Jenny and Grant were waiting for us, when they saw us they waved us over to them and we got in line.

Grant said we should get fast passes now that way we would have an earlier return time and could get more fast passes for other rides as soon as our ride time came up. It didn't make sense to me, but Rig followed Grant over to the machines and got 2 for us.

the wait for soarin was 20 minutes, at first the line didn't move at all, then all of a sudden we just started moving and kept going until we got up and around a corner.

Jenny was just as excited for Rig and I to ride this for the first time as she was to ride it for the who knows what time in her life.

"You will walk away a changed person." she said

Grant kept telling her not to give away anything, let them be surprised.

then it dawned on me that this was a hang gliding simulator.

"does this ride go up high?."

"Oh yeah, Grant said, but you don't really notice how high up you are unless you look down."

I looked to Rig for comfort. "Just don't look down then babylee, you'll be ok."

I asked Grant, am I in my own hang glider, or can I be with Rig?"

"Everybody sits together. Are you afraid of hieghts?"

I nodded and Grant laughed, "You won't like this ride then."

Jenny, who I'm sure was afraid I was going to back out told me, "You won't even notice the heighth because you will be looking at the screen infront of you."

"You don't have to ride if you don't want to Lee." Rig was rubbing my shoulders, we can leave right now."

I really wanted to ride this, but my fear was getting stronger with each step towards the rope that at any minute the CM was going to raise for us to pass through.

Grant started bawking like a chicken at me. Rig turned to face him and put 1 finger on his chest and pushed him back. "Don't make fun of her, she's scared and that's not something to make fun of."

Grant looked down at his chest, Rig had moved his hand by then but Grant was looking at his chest like maybe Rig had left a mark on it. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, Grant said "I'm sorry, I was just playing, I didn't mean to upset anybody."

Rig nodded, "It's alright, I know you didn't mean anything by it, it's just not nice to make fun of how somebody feels, Lee can't help being afraid."

Grant looked at me, "It's really not that bad, I hate for you to miss out on something that I think you would really like."

I took a couple of deep breaths and said, "I'm going to go for it."

We go to the front and told them we had 4 in our party, they told us where to line up. Jenny got excited, "We don't have a foot view."

Rig and I look at eachother:confused3

I watched the TV explaining the ride with such intent, I needed to make sure I did this right.

We were let in and we all went to our seats, the place seemed cold, it wasn't bright and full of disney, it reminded me of a warehouse or something.

I put my umbrella in the basket under the seat, Rig put his hat away too, he helped me secure my seatbelt before sitting down and securing his own

the lights went out and we were lifted upward, I started to shake and the tears came to my eyes. "Omagosh Rig, this was a bad idea, I feel like I'm going to fall out."

Rig put his arm across me, "I won't let you fall babylee, I promise you are safe."

I laid my head back against the chair and just concentrated on the screen infront of me. a few seconds into this ride and I knew I made the right choice, a peace came over me, I was soaring, over mountains and dropping low over rivers, and flying back up right before the ocean wave could hit me. I smelled pine tress, "Can you smell it Rig? It smells like home." We went over orange groves and I could taste the citrus, we flew over the goldengate bridge, and over a city at night, then we ended the flight flying over the castle with the fireworks exploding, I looked at Rig and he was watching me, (he did that alot that week)

the ride ended and we were slowly brought back down to the floor.

"Wasn't that the best experience ever Rig?" he was out of his seat and undoing my seatbelt, he helped me up and put his arms around me. I hugged him so tight, I was so happy that I had gone on this ride, Jenny was right, I did feel like a changed person.

We walked out and down a big ramp.

Grant said we needed to go to Mission Space now. Rig and I were hungry, we hadn't had breakfast yet so we told Jenny and grant we were going to eat first and then maybe we could set up a time to meet again somewhere. But Jenny said she was hungry too and they would eat with us. I think Grant would have rather gone to Mission space, he was all about getting in as many rides as possible.

Rig is very attentive to me, I think I have made that clear, he went up to get our food, Grant told Jenny what he wanted and made her go stand in line.
I also noticed about the 2 of them that they didn't call eachother by their names...EVER! it was always "Hey, let's do this, or Hey, get me that."

I love to hear Rig say my name and I love to say Rigs name, I think it adds love and respect to our conversations.

Rig and Jenny came back to the table Rig was carrying both trays he put them down on the table, pulled the chair out for Jenny, and then left to go get us some napkins.

"Rig is very sweet, is he always so nice?"

I watched Rig walking back over to the table, I nodded. "mmm hmmm, always."

I felt bad for Jenny, she was on her honeymoon and it seemed like her and Grant weren't in that honeymoon stage.
Rig and I had been married for over a year and I still felt like I was falling in love with him everyday. their relationship seemed old. Grant didn't look at Jenny the way Rig looked at me. I think Jenny was noticing this too.

"How long have you and Rig been married?"

"About 15 months."

"where did you go on your honeymoon?"

Rig smiled, "I like to think this is our honeymoon."

"We didn't really have a honeymoon vacation." I added

Grant nudged Jenny with his elbow, "Hey are you gonna finish your juice?" Jenny rolled her eyes and handed it to him, he chugged it down and then said he was going outside for a smoke and to meet him there when we done, but don't take too long.

We finished up and left to meet Grant.

Hmmm, you had us for a minute there, knowing IT happens on day 3 I thought the line for Soarin is when it happened. But you wanted us to think that, didn't you? ;)

I too am afraid of heights, and I wanted to bad to ride Soarin' but ws so scared. My DH said the smae thing, I'll hold on to you, but we had out 3 kids with us, who was going to hold onto them, especially the little one? She was 4 at the time! But I got up the courage and I was so glad I did, we ride it several times each trip, it is beautiful, amazing, breathtaking. I love it.

So these people stayed your friends, huh? That is pretty cool, maybe Rig wore off on Grant a bit! :goodvibes

Yes, BTW, hubby and I are reading together. He has nevr read one so you should feel honored. :laughing: He agrees with Rig, you "give a lot of details" but I like it and it addes to the story. :thumbsup2

Well, we are leaving for the day, Corn Fest here. So I hope to hear the big news later! Have a good day...

Rig says this every morning when he puts on a shirt. I asked him once why he calls every shirt he owns his lucky shirt. He said it's because he's lucky to even have a shirt, it's his way of remembering to start out each day thankful for what he has.

We need to clone this man so we can all have one :upsidedow

I love your trip report!!! I too often write too much details, but you do it in such an interesting way, it only makes me want to read it even more!! It is so well written, I can actually see you guys in my head going through your days, and even hear your voice as your speaking.

Love the name Babylee. Seems like it just flows to well.

Loved the part at the end of your Magic Kingdom day, when you both said your favorite part of the day. Brought a tear to my eyes, it was so sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter