My First PTR - September 2011 *WL & Dream* Leaving Today!

Oh Ashleigh, I love your pretty wardrobe!! I wish I were thin enough to wear those gorgeous sundresses. I especially love the far right pink flowered dress in the first pic. Which shoes do you plan on wearing with them? The only thing I'd recommend is to make sure that your shoes are comfortable for mega-walking! :good vibes I really like the red two-piece bathing suit too, it's so cute!

Only one more week, you must be soooooo excited!!! :dance3:

Hey Ashleigh,

I think your choice of clothes is about right (and very cute too! lovely little dresses and the maxis are perfect for those posh cruise nights)- it will still be really warm but I'd pack a few cardi's for night time too have you got those packed?

The Rapunzel costume is so cute and exactly what I've been looking for! I'm toying with the idea of buying it and having it delivered to WL - it's quite a lot of $$ but I get this thing when it comes to Disney where I'm like "pffft! you only live once!"
I personally think you should do it- because (like myself) once you get a teaching job you won't ever be able to go to the MNSSHP party again (unless you did Oct half term for a week, but it's so much money for just 7 days)! :eek::eek: !!!
So you should DEFINITELY really go all out this time in case you don't get to go again! That's what I think! Plus I would loooove an adult princess costume myself, hehe! :) Aaaaaaaaaah you must be so frickin excited!

subbing in....great PTR so far...how lucky for you...Disney and a cruise...my 2 favorite things....you 2 make an adorable couple...
we will be there in 2 weeks ourselves...first time for MNSSHP.........cant wait..

:wave2: Hello! Thank you for joining in! We are really lucky to be able to do both, I can't quite believe it's going to be happening so soon. Which MNSSP are you going to? It's so much fun and I am most looking forward to that I think.

Oh Ashleigh, I love your pretty wardrobe!! I wish I were thin enough to wear those gorgeous sundresses. I especially love the far right pink flowered dress in the first pic. Which shoes do you plan on wearing with them? The only thing I'd recommend is to make sure that your shoes are comfortable for mega-walking! :good vibes I really like the red two-piece bathing suit too, it's so cute!

Only one more week, you must be soooooo excited!!! :dance3:

I love dresses and I always think anyone can wear them, they manage to cover up all my wobbly bits :laughing: I plan on wearing my fit flops - last time I went I had no idea how much walking was involved and I wore them every day, I was really lucky that they worked out ok as I had no other shoes with me! I've been breaking in these new ones for weeks on big walks, but will have my running trainers with me just in case and will not be embarrassed about wearing them with sundresses if it means no sore feet!

I got the red two-piece on eBay (new with tags of course, wouldn't fancy a used bikini :eek: ) - it's really retro with little ladies BBQing on it and it makes me smile.

Hey Ashleigh,

I think your choice of clothes is about right (and very cute too! lovely little dresses and the maxis are perfect for those posh cruise nights)- it will still be really warm but I'd pack a few cardi's for night time too have you got those packed?

I personally think you should do it- because (like myself) once you get a teaching job you won't ever be able to go to the MNSSHP party again (unless you did Oct half term for a week, but it's so much money for just 7 days)! :eek::eek: !!!
So you should DEFINITELY really go all out this time in case you don't get to go again! That's what I think! Plus I would loooove an adult princess costume myself, hehe! :) Aaaaaaaaaah you must be so frickin excited!

I TOTALLY forgot about my cardigans, I bought a few in Primark that I will be able to shove over anything - must go look them out!

Your pro-Rapunzel dress rationale has won me over! Teaching is a great career but I can't imagine having to pay top prices for holidays forever more... it makes me feel dizzy haha! So I will be an adult Rapunzel and hopefully Ally will dress up again so that I don't look OTT! If only I could talk him in to being my Flynn :rolleyes1

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh doesn't even cover how excited I am - getting my hair done tomorrow and mani-pedi on Saturday. It's so CLOSE!

A question for you guys -

If i do go ahead and buy Rapunzel dress from US Disney Store, how do I go about having it shipped to the Wilderness Lodge? Do I have to contact the resort ahead and let them know that I am expecting a package? Or will Disney magic mean it just gets held for me/brought to my room? It's not something I've ever done before so any help or previous experience would be greatly appreciated! :flower3:

A quick update before I go to get my hair done!

Ally just managed to book the Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner on the 8th September. Because we are missing two days in the World we had a lot of dining credits left so we are trying to use them all up! Really looking forward to this one as we didn't go last time.

Here I am, in on a Saturday night (definitely no going out this close to Disney - too much to do!) So I thought I post my pictures for my Rapunzel costume!

Here is my dress -

Rapunzel-1.jpg

and I've been through my cupboards and looked out lots of flowers for my hair!

IMG_0728.jpg

Any of you guys dressing up for Hallowe'en?

Since I'm in a Hallowe'en mood, here's a picture of my pumpkin from last year.

IMG_0028.jpg

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! It's one of my all-time favourite movies, the songs in it are amazing!

And just since I'm having a photo-filled post, here's a picture of my manicure I got today!

IMG_0726.jpg

I really wanted to get some hidden mickey nail art, but I forgot to take any pictures from Disboards d'oh!

4 days to go woooo!

ALL of your dresses (Rapunzel costume, included) are so cute!

Getting a manicure/pedicure is on my list of things to do before I leave... which is in just 3 more days!

You must be so excited! Are you packed and ready to go? I have still to get out the iron and double check that I have everything - I am so sure I will forget something!

Hope your trip is fantastic!

I looooove the rapunzel dress:thumbsup2

Is your boyfriend going to dress up as Flynn?

Cant wait for your trip report to see all your photos, Wilderness Lodge looks stunning:cool1:

Have a great trip

Wowzer! Just received some awesome pre-disney trip gifts from my GF - check them out!

P1090893.jpg

Can't wait to go searching for hidden mickeys and thankyou very much to scrappytink for sending the green mickeys over - they're brilliant!

We're nearly back at the magic...

I looooove the rapunzel dress:thumbsup2

Is your boyfriend going to dress up as Flynn?

Cant wait for your trip report to see all your photos, Wilderness Lodge looks stunning:cool1:

Have a great trip

I really wish he would *hint hint* but I am sure he is having none of it! We are all packed and just chilling out now, too excited to sleep as we are leaving tomorrow!

I'm really looking forward to taking lots of pictures for a trip report!

I won't be able to sleep tonight, I'll be so excited! I leave tomorrow, too! :hyper:

Have a safe trip and a fabulous time!

That's us heading to the airport! I'm so excited but also nervous about all the flying! I wonder if I could just sleep until we get there, transfers and all!

Love the dresses you bought. Have a great trip and enjoy the Dream. Can't wait to read about it when you get back.

Love the dresses you bought. Have a great trip and enjoy the Dream. Can't wait to read about it when you get back.

Thanks - I had a lot of fun shopping in the sales for everything!

We have landed safe & sound in London so flight 1 of 3 to get to Orlando out of the way! It was a smooth flight and I was fine for most of it, apart from some nerves while taking off! We have checked into the hotel and now about to have a glass of wine and dinner in Carluccio's. Then straight to bed for 6am start tomorrow!

Wowzer! Just received some awesome pre-disney trip gifts from my GF - check them out!

P1090893.jpg

Can't wait to go searching for hidden mickeys and thankyou very much to scrappytink for sending the green mickeys over - they're brilliant!

We're nearly back at the magic...

You're so very welcome!! Ashleigh was so excited to surprise you with them!!! You guys will have a blast!!

Here I am, in on a Saturday night (definitely no going out this close to Disney - too much to do!) So I thought I post my pictures for my Rapunzel costume!

Here is my dress -

Rapunzel-1.jpg

and I've been through my cupboards and looked out lots of flowers for my hair!

IMG_0728.jpg

Any of you guys dressing up for Hallowe'en?

Since I'm in a Hallowe'en mood, here's a picture of my pumpkin from last year.

IMG_0028.jpg

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! It's one of my all-time favourite movies, the songs in it are amazing!

And just since I'm having a photo-filled post, here's a picture of my manicure I got today!

IMG_0726.jpg

I really wanted to get some hidden mickey nail art, but I forgot to take any pictures from Disboards d'oh!

4 days to go woooo!

Oh the rupunzel dress is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Hope you're having a wonderful flight!!

What can I say?! Of course the entire trip was AMAZING and we were so sad to come home. We've actually been back for over a month - I can't believe how quickly it has all gone in!

I started a new job the day after we arrived home and have just been working non-stop ever since. I have a few days off next week so I am hoping to post some photos and share some of the highlights of our trip.

The highlights for me were the Dream (possibly the best thing I have ever done) and eating at V&A's - I'm so glad they both lived up to our expectations. I am eagerly awaiting my Photopass CD and then will hopefully get a wee trip report posted!
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter