My first few designs...I PSE10

LOVE it!!! Do you take requests? If so, can I get a "cupcake mickey head" in the Minnie character with "mom" in the ear, no character in front, and no year?

Thanks! :good vibes

Kristin

Kristin....I haven't yet I am just starting, but I can definitely try what you are wanting. It will give me an idea rather I am ready or not. I love doing this so far & want to learn all I can to be as awesome as the rest of these DISigners.

Give me a few days and I will see what I can come up with!

~Danielle :tink:

Where do you find that bold font where you put images inside? I've been looking over google, and I can't find one.

LOVE it!!! Do you take requests? If so, can I get a "cupcake mickey head" in the Minnie character with "mom" in the ear, no character in front, and no year?

Thanks! :good vibes

Kristin

Is this what you were wanting? I can add a minnie bow if you want....Just let me know.

Where do you find that bold font where you put images inside? I've been looking over google, and I can't find one.

That one was done with Waltograph UI...I found it searching for disney fonts. It comes with Waltograph and Waltograph UI (they were free). The font was set to 250 with a 10px black stroke outline. When I started I set the canvas to 16x8.

I hope this helps....

You did an awesome job! I absolutely love the Halloween cupcake.

My class is going to a local bakery to make a Halloween cupcake in October. Would you be willing to do a design for me using your Halloween cupcake? There would only be a few small changes:
1. On the wrapper, it needs to say Sweets
2. On one ear it needs to say Room 140
3. The other ear can stay 2012
That is it. Thanks so much if you can help!

Dawn

I was actually thinking a Minnie themed cupcake. Like maybe red with white polka dots on the frosting or something like that, with a minnie bow. ;)

Kristin

I was actually thinking a Minnie themed cupcake. Like maybe red with white polka dots on the frosting or something like that, with a minnie bow. ;)

Kristin

There's actually a cupcake thread on the "creative disigns" forum. The original designer made a minnie cupcake that I love. But I really love the addition of Mickey ears to the cupcake, making it a variation of a mickey head. I am a custom cake decorator, so this is a perfect personality fit for me! I don't necessarily want you to copy her design, but something along the lines of Minnie, red, polka dots, bow, etc would be great. Thank you! :)

You did an awesome job! I absolutely love the Halloween cupcake.

My class is going to a local bakery to make a Halloween cupcake in October. Would you be willing to do a design for me using your Halloween cupcake? There would only be a few small changes:
1. On the wrapper, it needs to say Sweets
2. On one ear it needs to say Room 140
3. The other ear can stay 2012
That is it. Thanks so much if you can help!

Dawn

Here it is....

Kristin

Sorry...I am still getting the hang of this. Here is my attempt at a Minnie Cupcake. Hope you like it!

Very cute!!! I love all the autograph pages, they would look cute in a scrapbook too!

Very cute!!! I love all the autograph pages, they would look cute in a scrapbook too!

Thank you...I did the autograph pages because even though there are a lot of amazing designs on here I just wasn't finding what I needed & I have already asked for so much I just felt it was time to start helping myself :goodvibes. Plus it is so much fun making all this stuff :bitelip:

More autograph pages....I decided I needed an autograph book. I have three boys and all three of them are at an age that the last thing they want to do is wait in line to meet princesses and such. I am showing off a few, but the rest of them are in my photobucket :goodvibes

I just love Minnie cupcake with the MOM in the ear. I would love to have a Minnie cupcake with the name Timber in the ear if you take requests:goodvibes Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter