• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My First Ever Trip Report - Day 2 - Adventures in Epcot

Well, Debbie, it's said the most passionate believers are the converts.

Never a truer word was spoken!!

By the end of our trip it was Em who was telling me off for startung my food without taking pics! :rotfl2:

Lovely report. I have always fancied trying the Tangerine Cafe and after seeing your photos I will do next month for definite. I will also try to fit in the bread at Norway.:)

A great day in Epcot, you pictures reminded me why this was my favorate Disney park on my last trip in 1998

Great pictures and report Craig you make a lovely couple.

Thanks :) How are your plans for next year coming along? At the moment we're thinking about PO too - and will be there around the same time as you!!

Lovely report. I have always fancied trying the Tangerine Cafe and after seeing your photos I will do next month for definite. I will also try to fit in the bread at Norway.:)

So what did you think of the Schoolbread?!

A great day in Epcot, you pictures reminded me why this was my favorate Disney park on my last trip in 1998

Its my favourite park too, just such a cool place to be :)

Another great day, lovely photos:thumbsup2

Great first day .... nice to hear there are some fellow LUFC fans on the DIS!!!!!

MOT! So how do you think we'll get on in the play offs this year? Could this finally be our year?!

I'm so excited, and if we do get there my Wembley tickets are in the bag :thumbsup2

Great first day and some lovely photo's too :thumbsup2

A great and very yummy day! Le Cellier and school bread are on my list for October :)

Le Cellier and School Bread were both so amazing, I hope you think so too in October!!

A wonderful way to start your first Disney day. I had that exact same food at Le Cellier too, and can't wait to be back there having it again!

Laur's xx

Excellent report and some great pics.
Looking forward to reading more - and to my tea now :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter