My first EVER Pre Trip Report

Magickingdomprince

Magic Kingdom Prince
Hello Everyone. I would like to say before i start getting into the pre trip report that this is my first ever pre trip report. Don't really know what I'm doing BUT thats alright I'm going to do my best. I'm doing a quick over view of a few days everyday.
But before we can talk about the Disney trip itself lets get into who we are?

so... Who Are You.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
well my name is Steven Morasch Im 20 years old from Calgary Alberta Canada. I have been a Disney Lover for Almost my whole life. My favourite things to do in Disney is to meet all the Princesses.... mainly Tiana.
Going to Disney with my close friends is the best experience I have ever done. This year something new I wanna to do is truly absorb all the magic in Disney. Most years I just want to do everything in one day and this time i'm going to take my time and do everything. My favourite character is Peter Pan. My true love is Prince Eric HOWEVER he is so hard to meet. The best ride in Disney World... FOR ME. Is Rockin roller coaster. animal kingdom is MY park and the show i cry the most at is "Festival Of The Lion King". This year we are celebrating my 21st birthday I have been waiting FOREVER for this trip! I love meeting new people and I hope one day I can meet YOU... YES You!

NEXT
Cassi Johnson
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Cassi (or Cass) is my best friend!!!! We have been friend for almost 3 years now. We have been to Disney together ONE time... A little More then a year ago. She loves Disney Just as much as I do! Cassis favourite thing to do in Disney World is to meet the villains... or just characters in general. Ariel trumps all other characters for Cass. the red hair matches Casses to a tea. although i think Ariel can swim just a bit better then Cassi though. Cassi Can't wait to go on splash mountain for the first time! last time we were in Disney world it was closed... What else is new. "Beauty And The Beast" holds a special place in her heart. she loves the dancing and singing of all the cast members. For some, 'Tower Ff Terror' is just to scary... For Cass, however, she can't wait to go back on it over and over and over AND over again... (SAVE me now) All though Cass will be 21 when we are there We will be celebrating her 21st birthday as well!

the last person we are going with is THE newest ion out friends. Her name is Makenna. She has never slept foot in A Disney park before. I can't wait to be there for her to see the magic of Disney up close and personal.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Makenna Can not wait to get out of Canada without her mom and dad for the first time. When she is in disney the first thing she wants to do is Run around and meet all the princesses. the first one she will run for is Merida! I have shown her a few things on youtube however she can not wait till she can see in person Wishes live in front of be our guest. 10 bucks says she will cry! Makenna hopes and dreams that some day she will meet Flynn rider. On our last day in Disney we are disney bounding as peter pan Wendy and tinker bell Makenna can not wait to dress like her favourite tinker fairy.

SO that has been "Get To Know The Cast" we can't wait to leave for Disneyworld on may 24th!!!!!

Till tomorrow
Hugs and fishes
Cast, Steven, Makenna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter