My first ever on-line check in

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
So, I am checking in today for our first ever cruise. :cool1: Just want to make sure about a couple of things. I can go and edit my CC information at a later time, right? And, just because I say am I going to do xyz for my post cruise information 73 days out doesn't mean that it's set in stone, correct? Speaking of post cruise information: we are visiting with a couple of families in FL before heading back up to WI. Should I just put in my home address as post cruise info or do I need to do all of the people that we will be with?

Just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

So, I am checking in today for our first ever cruise. :cool1: Just want to make sure about a couple of things. I can go and edit my CC information at a later time, right? And, just because I say am I going to do xyz for my post cruise information 73 days out doesn't mean that it's set in stone, correct? Speaking of post cruise information: we are visiting with a couple of families in FL before heading back up to WI. Should I just put in my home address as post cruise info or do I need to do all of the people that we will be with?

You can go back and edit the credit card info anytime before the cruise. I don't think the post cruise info is that important - just put it whatever applies to you.

Jen

You can edit your online check-in information a zillion times up until 3 days pre-cruise. I think the post-cruise info is mainly so they can get a rough count of those who might be doing onboard airline check-in, and/or get an idea of how many purchased DCL transfers to airport/WDW versus those arranging other transportation. Not a big deal and I wouldn't worry about providing your friend's addresses.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter