My first designer purse

brekin67

DIS Veteran
I am so happy. I just bought the Disney Dooney and Bourke large tote bag for Christmas. 20% off and free shipping.

I have the tan/brown large tote..... I love it. It is also my first designer bag

Congrats! I love my Disney Dooney & Bourke (I've got the faces of Mickey domed satchel) even more than any of the Coach purses I have! I get more compliments on it too :goodvibes I resisted the urge today to buy the faces of Minnie since it's such a good deal.

I think they look so pretty on the internet, but I'd like to see them in person. I'm a very picky purse person, especially when spending that amount of money, which i never have.

I LOVE mine they are great and make me happy every time I pick one up and head out the door with it. Did you get the large tote in the white or the black pattern?

Just a thought for those that are broke like me-disney world has a an all over cartoon print purse for about $30, decent size, not tiny. Looks similar to these, although I'm sure the quality is much lower. I get tons of compliments!! Maybe its on disney store's site as well?

Anyway congrats on your D&B purse! I do really love those!!

http://www.disneystore.com/accessor...key-mouse-handbag/mp/1269704/1000216+1001081/
ETA:Mine is similar to this-a bit different style, same print

Just a thought for those that are broke like me-disney world has a an all over cartoon print purse for about $30, decent size, not tiny. Looks similar to these, although I'm sure the quality is much lower. I get tons of compliments!! Maybe its on disney store's site as well?

http://www.disneystore.com/accessor...key-mouse-handbag/mp/1269704/1000216+1001081/
ETA:Mine is similar to this-a bit different style, same print

I actually got this bag (in blue) at the Character Warehouse in August for $13!

I want one!!! Maybe after Christmas. This is a tight Christmas since I'm out of work. We are just buying for the DDs (15,16). Enjoy your D&B!:cutie:

Thanks for posting this - Dooney bag is not in my budget but this one is - just got my anniversary present!

Thanks for posting this - Dooney bag is not in my budget but this one is - just got my anniversary present!

I have a similar one to this in blue that I got at DTD last June and I love it. I get alot of compliments on it. It has held up well except the little zipper pull thingy ripped off fairly quickly, like after a month, but that's a pretty easy fix.

I love these bags :lovestruc

I receive the most comments on the 1st edition Sketch tassel bag but I love all the designs - barrel in Wonder print, blue sketch cross body, and navy faces pouchette :cloud9:

I have a work trip to ORL next week - now I've just got to stop myself from coming home with the new balloons design :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter