My Fireworks Log

GuestRiku

Mouseketeer
Ok before I even start this.

I have 1 question, is this even allowed? Thank you if you can reply to this mods.

Ok so I wanted to keep track of my scores, since nobody else will, set goals for myself and try and reach them.

Here I can use this thread to post my goals so others can post comments and I won't forget heh. :teeth:

Goals:

Get at least 287k by 3/15/06

Current Highest Score:
sfadfsdf6up.png

That lol...

260,000??? LOL
Im lucky if I make it to level 3! lol
That game drives me nuts!!! Yet I can't help but play it over and over and over....
Does anyone else besides me wih that the arrow keys were on the LEFT side of the keyboard!! :badpc:

Very nice score..

Unfortunately, I never play Fireworks anymore for 2 reasons:

1. I already have Fireworks Magic due to a helpful DIS trade.

2. I scored 239,994 in my last game. I hit that last Firework and it didn't count! You have to just love those glitches.. (Sarcasm.)

Well, as for you, I hope you reach your goal, no matter what it may be.

Wow! Those are some great scores! I can never reach the top ten (not even close) and I play til my hand hurts! lol Good luck with your goal. :goodvibes

*waves pendulem infront of GuestRiku's face*
You are getting very sleepy, very sleepy... you will know log onto Maliboomer's mule account and play fireworks for him, night and day, for six months...

I can dream ;)

i will never get that score. For some reasons my for macs can't take fireworks, it is so strange! They all have fast ram in them and such. I have tried many different browers nothing. The only computer i can play on is slowest windows in the world! It is so slow that a snail can beat it. It can take firework but i can't take the rest vmk, which i think is funny. Strange little world huh? :confused3

sorry for the rant!

Awesome score riku. I do that too, last week i passed my goal by getting 260k, now working on 270k. Maybe one day :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter