My fellow DISers, I have a little announcement...

tiggerfan1

DIS Veteran
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am delighted to announce to you all that I have officially become a DIS Veteran. I would be honored if you would join me in celebrating this momentous occasion. Pardon me for a moment while I celebrate........................

Celebrate good times....come on!!! :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana:

We're gonna party like it's 1999!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1::cool1: :cool1:

What time is it? Party time! That's right! Say it loud!! party: party:

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

That's how to celebrate the Tiggerfan1 way!!! (Can you tell that I'm happy about becoming a DIS Veteran? ;) ) Thanks for letting me share my excitement. Feel free to join my Happy Dance party! :cool1:

TTFN! (Ta ta for now!)

-Tiggerfan1 :tigger:

MousekaMaddi: I was so busy happy dancing that I didn't even see your post at first! Thanks for joining my happy dance party!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining my celebration, you guys!!! :thanks: :hug:

DisneyGuess: DIS Veteran alert!! Only 6 more posts to go!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: Please let us know when you hit the big 500. I've got my happy dancing shoes on..............;)

Congratulations!! I just earned my ears about a minute ago, so I bow to your tigger-like greatness!!

Oh, and by the way...
TIGGER ROCKS!!!

NewRocDad: Thanks, fellow Tigger fan!!!! What a coincidence! I just congratulated you for becoming a Mouseketeer!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Great minds think alike. (That's why we both love Tigger!;) )

By the way, you are so right.....

TIGGER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Thanks for joining my celebration, you guys!!! :thanks: :hug:

DisneyGuess: DIS Veteran alert!! Only 6 more posts to go!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: Please let us know when you hit the big 500. I've got my happy dancing shoes on..............;)

I noticed that right after I posted your congrats! Woohoo!! I've almost made it! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I would have joined the celebration earlier, but just now logging on.
Soooo . . .

CONGRATS!!!! 500 posts in less than 2 months! Quite impressive! :thumbsup2

:yay: :hyper: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo: pixiedust: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping3: :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter