My FE

Super super terrific!!!!!!!
Absolutely fantastic!!!!:cheer2:
How long did it take to make that???
You are talented!!:thumbsup2

I didn't make it. A very dear friend put this together for me.

I bought the Mickey and Mnnie potholders in Downtown Disney last October to try to make an FE out of them. After many, many failed attempts, yards of wasted fabric, and a busted seam ripper, I gave up on creating an FE myself.

I asked a girlfriend for help. She created the entire FE in just under ten hours and more than 50% of the design was sewn by hand.

I'm glad everyone likes it.

This turned out so cute! I still have to come up with my first FE. The use of the pot holders was ingenious.

It is adorable!!!! Oh my goodness!

That's my favorite thing about participating in the FE. Walking around and seeing all the different fish exchangers.

I don't even care if they are hand drawn brown bags...I love it! :flower3:

Right click on the picture, click on Properties, copy the URL, click on the Insert Image icon above the text box and paste the URL. Hope that makes sense.

image_zpsdcefeb49.jpg

I don't know how to post photos any other way - sorry.

I have to ask, what on earth is an FE??? :confused3 Very cute btw, even thou i dunno what the heck its for, its cute!

Very cute....just a question...where are the pockets? I can't see where people would put the items delivered.

MJ

Very nice!

OR from your Photobucket account, copy the IMG Code and paste it right into your reply.

I have some of the Mickey and Minnie wash mitts. I bet I could use those! So cute. Thanks for sharing

The pockets are behind the Mickey head ribbon. The ribbon is mounted on the top of the black fabric that the characters are stitched on to.

Hope that makes sense.

FE = Fish Extender

People hang something (mine is pictured) on a fish or other sea creature that is outside each cabin. People put little gifts into the FE. It is similar to a Secret Santa gift exchange.

They are usually organized by someone who volunteers who is art of your sailing Meet & Mingle group.

There is a better explanation on the main page under the FAQ section.

Thanks for the photo instructions. I'll try it the next time I need to post a picture.

I also should have read the FAQ but I was so excited to post the picture, I just did it the quickest way I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter