• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My favorite server - Ronald from the Phillipines

JamiT

Earning My Ears
He was FANTASTIC!! This was our 3rd cruise and hands down he is the best EVER. He managed to win over my less than enthusiatic father (65 and retired firefighter) and constantly keep my 3 year old happy. My son referred to him as the "Magic Man" because he would do 1-2 different magic tricks each night to entertain him. Dylan would get excited about going to dinner to see what magic would happen. He was so personable and took great care of my parents as well which means a lot. I am sure there are a lot of great servers onboard but we haven't had one with such personality and entertainment.

So if you happen across him on the Magic - tell him Dylan misses the magic man!

Hi JamiT ! We had Ronald from the Phillipines as well on our cruise 3 years ago!!! It's great to know that he's still around !!! I wonder if you can request him as your server ??? We are on the June 13th Western cruise - 41 days!! Wonder if he'll be on there... ???
Thought I had read something about requesting servers ??? In 2006 he was with Vivian from Argentina... he did magic tricks for us as well for my DS and a friend's DD - he was awesome!

He should still be on - he has 3 months to go before his next break. I thought I heard you could request servers as well - maybe call DCL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter