My favorite picture from this trip

sissybells

<font color=green>"Second star to the right and st
Just thought I would share my absolute favorite picture from this trip. We got back on the 20th, and we had a great time. I got this idea from the Dis boards and I want to say thank you to whoever's idea this was for a photo op. I Love it, I hope you do to:

That is cute. I love the mix of black and white and color, it makes it a unique picture.

I love the pictue. You did a great job! Where on the boards can you find ideas for unique photo ops that include your family? Would love to know if there is thread already started. We have been to WDW so many times that I would like to be a little more creativewith my pics on our next trip.:flower3:

oh my goodness that is WOW! where did you stop to take that?? (was it behind/beside/in front of the castle)

Awww I love it!!!!!!!! What a beautiful picture!

I love it! What a beautiful memory. :goodvibes I have a canon camera with color accent mode. I'll have to try this on our trip, if you don't mind. ;) :flower3:

What a great picture....what thread do you get the ideas from? I would love to check that one out!

We took the picture by the Partners statue. We had stopped for a minute to watch the show that was going on at the Castle. I am not sure where I read about this photo op but I know there was a thread on great places to take pictures around the world. It was either on this board or the photography board.

Hello Dan, I have always been around, just been planning that trip and now I can go back to looking at the boards in a more relaxing way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter