My family needs your prayers....

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
My Dad was thrown from a horse this weekend and hit his head on a tree and has suffered a fractured skull and has a bleed in the frontal lobe of his brain!

The neuro surgeon assures us he will recover, but he is still not doing to well.

we had a trip to Florida planned for next week. We had 15 of us going and I was too be married on the beach Tuesday...:sad2:

So we have had to cancel, but the owner of the beach house has allowed us too move our reservation to a week in July and the wedding people are working with us too.

This will give Dad 8 weeks to recover....

We are just praying for good news from the CT scan today....Keep us in your prayers.....

These boards are a great place for me to go and leave my troubles behind.

We also have a Sept trip to WDW planned with Mom and Dad..>He has to get better....

Thanks for listening.
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Michelle

Oh, I'm so sorry this happened to you (and your dad). How awful.

Glad to hear that the neurosurgeon says he will recover. Generally, they don't say stuff like that these days unless they mean it.

:hug:

Sounds positive that ns says he will recover.....so saying a prayer and hoping that he mends real fast without complications..

Do keep us informed..

I send your family and specially your dad all my thoughts from France !
I'm sure he will recover soon and everything will be OK for you !

Go on dreaming ...............you 'll be in a few weeks in WDW, I'm sure about this !

I keep you in my mind and send you and your family all my prayers !

Perrine :hippie: :woohoo: :banana: princess: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter