My family got the pin lanyard with 2 pins.....

BYC

DIS Veteran
.....at Animal Kingdom on Thurs., Dec. 14. As we exited the area where the big bats are, and continued on the path, as we rounded a corner, there were 2 CM's standing there, and told us we were getting something from the YOMD. At first I thought it was the Fast Pass, but we were just as happy with the pins, since we really didn't need fast pass that day. So, we each have a nice rememberance!

that happened to us in Nov. we were getting off of Peter Pan and they were handing out lanyards with 2 pins.:yay:

We did too -- on December 15th -- DS(10) and I along with the other people in the car with us on Space Mountain. Whoo Hooo!!!

My husband and both dds received lanyards on Dinosaur on 12/19. I was with my son in the boneyard, so we didn't get any. My husband gave me his though, because he knew how much it meant to me.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter