My F&W experience

I love lobster but was totally unimpressed last year with both the "cuddler" and the lobster roll. Not sure I will even try them this year.

In another thread, folks were suggesting coming in through the IG because the lines at the kiosks on that end would be shorter under the premise that most people will start at the main entrance to the world showcase, so we thought we'd give it a try under their recommendation.

We enter through the IG about 10:30 and sit by R&C is the UK. I think you can go there from FW also. A few times the booths in that area opened a few minutes before 11:00, so there was no line. Then when they dropped the rope at the bridge to France we immediately went to France and then the place that sells Belgian Waffles. That's the only time we could get Belgian Waffles with virtually no wait. Like I said, I think you can get to the UK from FW before 11:00, unless they're tightening up on that this year.

How is the zapiekanki-etc etc? I want to try it but though I have seen pictures of it, I am not sure what it will taste it. Care to give me a taste review? :)

i had no interest in this item based soley on the description. then i saw this video from disney parks blog, and i changed my mind! :goodvibes

That is not good news for DH about the three hour parking. He always has two friends who live in the area drive over on Sunday and meet him at ESPN Zone. They stay there watching football allll dayyy, from like 11 am to 6 pm, if not longer. Not sure how that is going to work if they are only going to be allowed to park for three hours. :confused3

Park downtown Disney and hop the bus over .

Park downtown Disney and hop the bus over .

Just "hopping the bus" from DTD to the Epcot resorts is not so easy, as the bus stops at 5 different resorts and the last two are Beach Club and Boardwalk - the ones within easy walking distance of IG. Throw in a stop at Typhoon Lagoon if it's open. Throw in sporadic bus service at DTD in the mornings.

I went to the Hilton to return a car and it took about an hour and a half to return to the Beach Club from DTD. And that's with walking back from the Yacht Club, I got off the bus at Yacht and walked when it stopped to load a scooter.

Best thing to do may be get off at the Swan (the first stop) and walk to Epcot from there.

i had no interest in this item based soley on the description. then i saw this video from disney parks blog, and i changed my mind! :goodvibes

That is a good video. My list might've changed a bit from that. I'm gonna have to get the zapiekanki just because I find it intriguing :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter