• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My experience with in room babysitting

The real Mrs Potts

Been there, Ate That!!
We arrived on friday on labor day weekend, I went to the CL at WL asked if they knew about the service. They told me they were great and gave me a flyer about the service. I called and the lady said she would try her best to find someone. I called back on Saturday, they were still looking and sunday morning I got the call. They told me it was 21 a hour, because of the holiday which I did not mind paying. Our sitter arived right on time, she went over some things with me, allergies, meds, what she liked. Asked where we were going. Got all of our phone numbers. Then she gave me her number, incase I needed her. About after a hour of us being gone she text me to tell me she changed her diaper, changed her into night clothes and were watching a movie. I came back to find my daughter sleeping well, we went out to the hall to talk and let me tip her. Her name was kate, she was wonderful, she told me she had been doing this for 8 years. So long story short she was great. If you choose to get a sitter please ask for her.

Disneylover99 said:
Good to know.....Thanks! :thumbsup2 You don't hear a lot about the in-room babysitting services.

I was a little iffy about it, but if the CL employees liked them I knew they had to be good. I liked on the paper she left there waa a detail list of the times she changes her and feed her.

:thumbsup2

In 2010 I used KNO as DD was just 15-months-old and I was craving my thrill rides. Our babysitter was fantastic, she too sent me text messges throughout the night and I returned to my little one fast asleep and the sitter studying via booklight. She also left a list of everything that they had done, what and how much of dinner she ate, etc. Loved the service!

Thanks for posting your positive experience.

We've discussed babysitters before and always felt uneasy about it. If we knew for sure we could have your experience, it would be a different story.

Thanks for posting your positive experience.

We've discussed babysitters before and always felt uneasy about it. If we knew for sure we could have your experience, it would be a different story.

When you call request Katie. and Call as soon as you have your dates so shes not booked! I'm Returning in Feb, My mother is coming with us but I think I will have her keep my LO just so we can drink around the world!

:thumbsup2

In 2010 I used KNO as DD was just 15-months-old and I was craving my thrill rides. Our babysitter was fantastic, she too sent me text messges throughout the night and I returned to my little one fast asleep and the sitter studying via booklight. She also left a list of everything that they had done, what and how much of dinner she ate, etc. Loved the service!

I was so glad to see she had it documented of when my LO ate and had her diaper changed! I was go thankful I had such a good experience, But my LO is one who dose not meet a stranger and is such a happy baby!
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter